Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other membersī tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > STUDIO > CG Mastering Services - we'll make it tight!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cybergroove
rookie

Reg.: Jun 2005

CG Mastering Services - we'll make it tight!

CG Mastering Services - we'll make it tight!

About Us

A mastering / mixdown / mix mastering service. All mastering done by Subsonik ().

Mission
We at CG Mastering offer the best quality digital mastering for your money.

Company Overview
We perform mastering work and mixdown work for labels, individual artists, bands and the like. We offer top-notch masters for your release regardless of any format (CD & Digital)

We have competitive prices, and 100% satisfaction guarantees on all work we perform.

Gear:

A music production specific PC running Cubase 6 with 4 gigs of ram

A EMU-1820m with the breakout box (8 ins 8 outs) providing sound

A TC Electronics Powercore rackmount with 8 cores DSP running 20 or so plugins that I rely solely on (I do not use ANY native plugs) for monitors, I have a pair of JBL 2328P's with double shielded, high current monster speaker cables.

Final mixes will be run through an analog mixer last to give the tracks warmth before bouncing your final product out for you.

Our Clients: -- The Short List --
Play Me Records // Subsonik Sound Recordings // Trust In Music // Dj SS and Formation Records // Two-Seven Records // Variant Audio // Josh Chambers // VA Studio mixes // The Subsonik Sound Podcast // all of Subsonik's productions and remixes etc..

Description

Here's how it works:

Send us a file in .wav format at 24 bit depth, and we will master it to today's standards and practices, unless of course you insert notes with your files to make specific tweaks, which we are very happy to do for you.

When complete we send over a mastered wav, and a high quality converted 320 mp3.

Here are samples of our work:

Email us to get started:

Mastering@CyberGrooveProd.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 16-07-2012 - 08:24
cybergroove is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cybergroove Click here to Send cybergroove a Private Message Click Here to Email cybergroove Visit cybergroove's homepage! Find more posts by cybergroove Add cybergroove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 14:07 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > STUDIO > CG Mastering Services - we'll make it tight!