Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > Crazy Russians
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

Reg.: Sep 2003

Crazy Russians

WTF?!?!

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-12-2010 - 15:37
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Subwoofer
board crew

Reg.: Sep 2009

So verbringt man also seine freizeit in russland.

Old Post 11-12-2010 - 15:41
Subwoofer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Subwoofer Click here to Send Subwoofer a Private Message Find more posts by Subwoofer Add Subwoofer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ÄLäx

Reg.: Mar 2007

heftige gschicht

Old Post 11-12-2010 - 15:42
ÄLäx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ÄLäx Click here to Send ÄLäx a Private Message Click Here to Email ÄLäx Find more posts by ÄLäx Add ÄLäx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Old Post 11-12-2010 - 15:46
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cpt. ahab
fucked

Reg.: Dec 2001

"hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?"

Old Post 11-12-2010 - 15:55
cpt. ahab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cpt. ahab Click here to Send cpt. ahab a Private Message Find more posts by cpt. ahab Add cpt. ahab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ÄLäx

quote:
Originally posted by cpt. ahab

rofl

Old Post 11-12-2010 - 16:04
ÄLäx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ÄLäx Click here to Send ÄLäx a Private Message Click Here to Email ÄLäx Find more posts by ÄLäx Add ÄLäx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

haha :D

Old Post 11-12-2010 - 16:05
ÄLäx

bwhahaha

Old Post 11-12-2010 - 16:07
BassSteppa
Minos DarkBox

Reg.: Jan 2007

made my day!!!!!!!!! danke danke vielmals!!!!!

-->
<--

for booking MINOS (DubStep):
roman.steindl@gmail.com

<<<>>>

Old Post 11-12-2010 - 16:23
BassSteppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BassSteppa Click here to Send BassSteppa a Private Message Click Here to Email BassSteppa Visit BassSteppa's homepage! Find more posts by BassSteppa Add BassSteppa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bonethehead

Reg.: Jan 2010

jaja, ganz normal sind die da drüben auch nicht. wenn ich da an meinen studienkollegen denke :D machte zu hause auf der uni armwrestling. letztens hat er mir sein traning gezeigt: die 45 kg scheibe auf einem seil aufghängt und dann lässt er das im handgelenk auf und ab

Old Post 11-12-2010 - 16:37
bonethehead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bonethehead Click here to Send bonethehead a Private Message Find more posts by bonethehead Add bonethehead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
d²³fence
board freak

Reg.: Sep 2006

strange gschicht

fresh (tribal,acid) techno sets
http://soundcloud.com/d23fence

Old Post 11-12-2010 - 16:46
d²³fence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for d²³fence Click here to Send d²³fence a Private Message Click Here to Email d²³fence Find more posts by d²³fence Add d²³fence to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KinSii
board crew

Reg.: Feb 2008

Re: Crazy Russians

quote:
Originally posted by TscHeChan

schlimm

quote:

nice

Old Post 11-12-2010 - 22:03
KinSii is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KinSii Click here to Send KinSii a Private Message Find more posts by KinSii Add KinSii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

Old Post 22-12-2010 - 22:12
cxa
chit-chat massaker

Reg.: Oct 2006

quote:
Originally posted by TscHeChan

du musst besoffen bestelln

______
___

quote:
alko-zombies mit geröteten augen betrunken bis zum stammhirn

Old Post 23-12-2010 - 00:51
cxa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cxa Click here to Send cxa a Private Message Click Here to Email cxa Find more posts by cxa Add cxa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

quote:
Originally posted by cxa

du musst besoffen bestelln

Old Post 23-12-2010 - 03:08
The time is now - 11:19 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > Crazy Russians