Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > pics von euch!
Pages (29): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
flu
prairie dawg

Reg.: Oct 2002

mmh, what about one after the other? me first, then angela, me, tina, me, jessica, me, vanessa .. and finally me, just to assure that our session will be crowned with success - but afterchillout is just for the two of us, k? .. really don't want 4 gasping girlz round me, just can't chill with them. or could u ?

quote:
Originally posted by cpt. ahab
sorry flu but this assmunk... u know...
u don't have to say sorry darlin, coz i didn't get why in any case

so why

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 18-09-2003 - 16:03
flu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flu Click here to Send flu a Private Message Find more posts by flu Add flu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cpt. ahab
fucked

Reg.: Dec 2001

u seem to be a bit greedy huh?

but its ok with me

wanna know why

cause people aint got any decency and interrupt just how they feel

@all ...get ur own thread !!!

chill out with 4 girls could be hard
it depends on how they look like...

if they are ...

ill bring a friend but only if u not act like this

if they won the lookalike otto wanz contest than id rather stay alone with u

"hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?"

Old Post 19-09-2003 - 10:17
cpt. ahab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cpt. ahab Click here to Send cpt. ahab a Private Message Find more posts by cpt. ahab Add cpt. ahab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MikeDK
dnb abuser

Reg.: Sep 2003

quote:
@all ...get ur own thread !!!

ach .... hast ihn dem montz schon abgekauft ... ?

Old Post 19-09-2003 - 10:26
MikeDK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MikeDK Click here to Send MikeDK a Private Message Click Here to Email MikeDK Find more posts by MikeDK Add MikeDK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cpt. ahab
fucked

owned?

"hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?"

Old Post 19-09-2003 - 10:50
cpt. ahab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cpt. ahab Click here to Send cpt. ahab a Private Message Find more posts by cpt. ahab Add cpt. ahab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shroombab
high tension sista

Reg.: May 2001

mein schauspieler-double ist wohl...

-->>
Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ.Shroombab

for bookings, write me a PM!

Old Post 19-09-2003 - 10:52
Shroombab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shroombab Click here to Send Shroombab a Private Message Click Here to Email Shroombab Visit Shroombab's homepage! Find more posts by Shroombab Add Shroombab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
polarity
ROLLERATOR

Reg.: Oct 2001

meiner

Old Post 19-09-2003 - 10:58
polarity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for polarity Click here to Send polarity a Private Message Click Here to Email polarity Visit polarity's homepage! Find more posts by polarity Add polarity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KODEINE
g r a v i t y

Reg.: Sep 2001

meiner (angeblich)

Old Post 19-09-2003 - 11:16
KODEINE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KODEINE Click here to Send KODEINE a Private Message Click Here to Email KODEINE Visit KODEINE's homepage! Find more posts by KODEINE Add KODEINE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
e-native
fulltime rockarolla!

Reg.: Jan 2002

quote:
Originally posted by KODEINE
meiner (angeblich)

nix angeblich, das erkennt man ja schon an dem psycho-blick.

quote:
"Pussy. It's all about pussy. You've got to sing about pussy to get money.
You've gotta get money so you can get pussy. And you've gotta get pussy so you can sing about it.
And a record company don't want you sing about pussy: they ain't your record company."

"if anybody cares about what i say means that i can't be wrong."

"it's not a bug, it's a feature..."

quote:
Originally posted by mettrax4miliz
binn nu am schlafen hab nur kurtz mei freundin durchlassen und do grod gschaut!

Old Post 19-09-2003 - 11:31
e-native is offline Click Here to See the Profile for e-native Click here to Send e-native a Private Message Click Here to Email e-native Visit e-native's homepage! Find more posts by e-native Add e-native to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flu
prairie dawg

pah, u should b appreciating every single second u can spend alone with me !!

lord, i almost forgot that u're just a man .. and that u'd also act like a man..

coz u'd take any pussy instead of me, wouldn't u ?

well, i was just testing u, guy ! thought u're more kinda tuff .. well, my fault ..

it's not that i wanna handcuff u but ..

i just can't share .. men ! ! !

but to make it clear, if u had some jay hernandez lookalike friends, then i'd love to be shared

Old Post 19-09-2003 - 15:16
flu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flu Click here to Send flu a Private Message Find more posts by flu Add flu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baxter
OUT OF ORDER!

für die älteren semester hier am board:

WO BLEIBT "BROTKLEBTEANSEINEMSCHUH"???

hijack this thread, flame, scream, diss them!!

Old Post 19-09-2003 - 15:28
baxter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baxter Click here to Send baxter a Private Message Click Here to Email baxter Visit baxter's homepage! Find more posts by baxter Add baxter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phatsphere
snoozle's toppi-eyes

Reg.: May 2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
"BROTKLEBTEANSEINEMSCHUH"???

hehehe ... der is entweder geheilt, zu alt, in einer geschlossenen anstalt oder ge4teilt worden ...

"there are two major products that come out of berkeley: lsd and unix.
we don't believe this to be a coincidence."
________________________--jeremy s. anderson

Old Post 19-09-2003 - 15:32
phatsphere is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phatsphere Click here to Send phatsphere a Private Message Click Here to Email phatsphere Find more posts by phatsphere Add phatsphere to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baxter
OUT OF ORDER!

oder er hat sich den fuß verletzt oder aber vielleicht auch mit dem auto eingebaut...

sind natürlich alles nur vermutungen

Old Post 19-09-2003 - 15:41
baxter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baxter Click here to Send baxter a Private Message Click Here to Email baxter Visit baxter's homepage! Find more posts by baxter Add baxter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cpt. ahab
fucked

so u dont wanna share that means ur girlfriends lookalike bunnies ...

well me s gettíng

oh before i forget
look update

thats me in the end...

Old Post 19-09-2003 - 18:58
flu
prairie dawg

quote:
thats me in the end...
if u manage THIS ... u'll have to face the fact, that i WILL marry u !

me can't see any barrier that could stop us now - even not reality:

i'm full of hope

can i count on u ?

Old Post 20-09-2003 - 05:51
cpt. ahab
fucked

well to say it in a teams way u can cunt on me..

Old Post 20-09-2003 - 14:50
flu
prairie dawg

quote:
well to say it in a teams way u can cunt on me..
ok, then we can ...

but what if we get caught by them others ?

Old Post 21-09-2003 - 11:42
cpt. ahab
fucked

well my face would actually look like his ....

but if u care we can hide under the stone and stay there without any fear of getting caught
dont try it like this

this wouldnt work ... i tried but the police found me after a few minutes...

Old Post 22-09-2003 - 19:16
flu
prairie dawg

well, we could dress up like

.. it would surely gain us some more minutes to get our stuff together and run away, while being ID-checked ..

especially coz it would take them others long to relax their facial muscles again..

Old Post 23-09-2003 - 14:50
cpt. ahab
fucked

if u are out for this...

nothing can get in our way...

Old Post 25-09-2003 - 10:29
flu
prairie dawg

quote:
nothing can get in our way...
sure ?

okay !

then..

Old Post 26-09-2003 - 15:49
Krud

Reg.: Jul 2002

tssssss.........wozu gibtz pms.. würde die letzten zwanzig posts am liebsten löschen..

Old Post 26-09-2003 - 19:01
Krud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krud Click here to Send Krud a Private Message Visit Krud's homepage! Find more posts by Krud Add Krud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baxter
OUT OF ORDER!

quote:
Originally posted by Krud
tssssss.........wozu gibtz pms.. würde die letzten zwanzig posts am liebsten löschen..

traust dich nie!!!!!!

FEIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 27-09-2003 - 17:38
DefBringa
flexing soul muscle

Reg.: Jun 2001

quote:

endlich mal was wirklich unterhaltsames und der kleine korrekte muss aufmotzen...

@ flu & cpt: flirt on !

Old Post 27-09-2003 - 18:11
DefBringa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DefBringa Click here to Send DefBringa a Private Message Click Here to Email DefBringa Visit DefBringa's homepage! Find more posts by DefBringa Add DefBringa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qube
ah uh ah uh

Reg.: Apr 2002

quote:

tssssss..........die anderen 378, mehrere seiten in anspruch nehmenden zwiegespraeche, wo‘s darum ging, wer denn jetzt dichter als der andere war und wer denn nun mehr gekotzt hat, hat auch niemand "am liebsten loeschen" wollen...und die warn beim besten willen fader als das hier....ez

Old Post 28-09-2003 - 11:32
qube is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qube Click here to Send qube a Private Message Click Here to Email qube Visit qube's homepage! Find more posts by qube Add qube to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flu
prairie dawg

wir sind ja gar nicht mal so offtopic unterwegs, der thread heisst schließlich pics von euch - und wir tun ja eh nichts anderes ausser pics von uns zu posten

quote:
@ flu & cpt: flirt on !

i'm sure, we will, coz it seems that our cpt is much into dat cyberlove thing..

but when will i see some action, dear cpt

oh forgot, since when does reallife count .. hah ?

Old Post 28-09-2003 - 14:50
The time is now - 11:34 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > pics von euch!