Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > gimme some funny/unpackbare videos !?
Pages (152): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BTKA
M.I.P

Reg.: Jan 2004

Try to watch this without laughing

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 19-11-2008 - 19:14
BTKA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BTKA Click here to Send BTKA a Private Message Find more posts by BTKA Add BTKA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

Reg.: Sep 2003

tootoo vs staubitz 17.11.08

darum is eishocky in den usa besser als bei uns hehe...

edit: bei den releated videos sind noch andere fights von dem game!

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Old Post 19-11-2008 - 22:53
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilentWolf
Herr Gscheit

Reg.: Aug 2001

quote:
"eigentlich such ich ja nur wen zum saufen, aber könnma so tun als würd ich dich mit irgendeinem flirtscheiss zutexten, weil das is sozial verträglicher"

......ICH WAR MAL JUNG UND BRÄUCHTE NOCH GELD

Old Post 21-11-2008 - 21:53
SilentWolf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SilentWolf Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Visit SilentWolf's homepage! Find more posts by SilentWolf Add SilentWolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
da emper[r]or

Reg.: Sep 2007

Ich dacht ich habs schon längst verdrängt, aber...

Old Post 23-11-2008 - 02:12
da emper[r]or is offline Click Here to See the Profile for da emper[r]or Click here to Send da emper[r]or a Private Message Find more posts by da emper[r]or Add da emper[r]or to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Old Post 23-11-2008 - 23:35
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
da emper[r]or

Reg.: Sep 2007

Old Post 24-11-2008 - 03:20
da emper[r]or is offline Click Here to See the Profile for da emper[r]or Click here to Send da emper[r]or a Private Message Find more posts by da emper[r]or Add da emper[r]or to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JHZU*
the agent / heckz

Reg.: Nov 2005

quote:
Originally posted by TscHeChan

mwahaha sehr geil

Old Post 24-11-2008 - 17:59
JHZU* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JHZU* Click here to Send JHZU* a Private Message Click Here to Email JHZU* Visit JHZU*'s homepage! Find more posts by JHZU* Add JHZU* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BTKA
M.I.P

funny boxing

Old Post 24-11-2008 - 18:25
BTKA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BTKA Click here to Send BTKA a Private Message Find more posts by BTKA Add BTKA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Natalie

Nathan "Flutebox" Lee and Beardyman @ Google, London

und die überwältigende Mehrheit, die keine Ahnung hat, was überhaupt geschieht.

Karl Weinhofer (deutscher Politiker *1942)

Old Post 24-11-2008 - 19:02
Natalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Natalie Click here to Send Natalie a Private Message Click Here to Email Natalie Find more posts by Natalie Add Natalie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

man kann ihn mögen oder nicht, ich find ihn saukomisch!!! hehehe.....

Old Post 24-11-2008 - 23:50
Egoshoota@work
-|- Amen -|-

Reg.: Mar 2006

Old Post 25-11-2008 - 07:58
Egoshoota@work is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Egoshoota@work Click here to Send Egoshoota@work a Private Message Find more posts by Egoshoota@work Add Egoshoota@work to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoKee
van Hinten

Reg.: Jul 2004

quote:
thats what i call a good old DJ. Not many DJ are still producing their tracks with real turntables. Most of them do it with Vinyls and PC..

Old Post 25-11-2008 - 13:13
LoKee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LoKee Click here to Send LoKee a Private Message Click Here to Email LoKee Find more posts by LoKee Add LoKee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

Old Post 25-11-2008 - 19:13
intravenoise
int rave noise

Reg.: Feb 2007

quote:
Originally posted by LoKee

loooool

Old Post 25-11-2008 - 19:42
intravenoise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for intravenoise Click here to Send intravenoise a Private Message Find more posts by intravenoise Add intravenoise to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

Old Post 26-11-2008 - 21:56
Klinke

Reg.: Nov 2007

Old Post 26-11-2008 - 23:08
Klinke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Klinke Click here to Send Klinke a Private Message Click Here to Email Klinke Visit Klinke's homepage! Find more posts by Klinke Add Klinke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI.....

Old Post 27-11-2008 - 13:44
ran.dom
4ward/Upd8e/Beltout!

Reg.: Jul 2002

quote:
TscHeChan

gscheit tricky de kurvn!

Old Post 27-11-2008 - 13:49
ran.dom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ran.dom Click here to Send ran.dom a Private Message Click Here to Email ran.dom Visit ran.dom's homepage! Find more posts by ran.dom Add ran.dom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cheech
aka groova

Reg.: Jan 2002

böse zungen behaupten der tune könnte von den snitchns sein

aber is generell einfach zu cool das video

Old Post 27-11-2008 - 17:34
cheech is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cheech Click here to Send cheech a Private Message Find more posts by cheech Add cheech to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snitch
Crystl S.

Reg.: May 2004

quote:
Originally posted by cheech

böse zungen behaupten der tune könnte von den snitchns sein

aber is generell einfach zu cool das video

loool

traumhaft

quote:
someone took a piss in my ear erlier but u had to go the full mile and shit in there as well didnt u

Old Post 27-11-2008 - 18:07
Snitch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snitch Click here to Send Snitch a Private Message Click Here to Email Snitch Visit Snitch's homepage! Find more posts by Snitch Add Snitch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Se.Vero
klub sir3ne

Reg.: Jun 2004

lol

Old Post 28-11-2008 - 19:24
Se.Vero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Se.Vero Click here to Send Se.Vero a Private Message Find more posts by Se.Vero Add Se.Vero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Se.Vero
klub sir3ne

Reg.: Jun 2004

quote:
Originally posted by cheech

Old Post 28-11-2008 - 19:30
Se.Vero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Se.Vero Click here to Send Se.Vero a Private Message Find more posts by Se.Vero Add Se.Vero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScOOp
boom bap fetish

Reg.: Feb 2003

Old Post 28-11-2008 - 20:28
ScOOp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScOOp Click here to Send ScOOp a Private Message Find more posts by ScOOp Add ScOOp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

pock i ned!!!

is das da hawara von da "blo off ventü" tussi!!!

muahahahahaha

Old Post 28-11-2008 - 20:37
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

in borno is so jo wen de dig dond go ab is no problem...i go to de gaderobe...

hahahaha ich brech ab! thx 4 this!!!

Old Post 28-11-2008 - 20:39
The time is now - 21:37 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (152): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > gimme some funny/unpackbare videos !?