Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > news-comments > TTSOL! - Weapons of Mass Creation
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ritchie
Blogfried

Reg.: Aug 2002

TTSOL! - Weapons of Mass Creation

Cyantific, Nutone, Aziz, Mat, Sp.MC
24.04.2004, Flex

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 27-04-2004 - 14:06
ritchie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ritchie Click here to Send ritchie a Private Message Click Here to Email ritchie Visit ritchie's homepage! Find more posts by ritchie Add ritchie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gizh
junkmasta

Reg.: Oct 2001

cooler bericht................

.................................damit i wenigstens weiß wie die musi war

Old Post 27-04-2004 - 14:16
gizh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gizh Click here to Send gizh a Private Message Click Here to Email gizh Visit gizh's homepage! Find more posts by gizh Add gizh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aziz
Super Moderator

Reg.: Oct 1977

wer hat den da ausgeplaudert was ich gespielt hab? *ggg*
hehe,...
some seem to know too much

boooooo!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt
tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses
and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid
deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

amzanig huh?
---
all souled out
on rotation:
cycle con:cept aziz mat fox coda epsilon cuse shnek.mc
---

Old Post 27-04-2004 - 14:28
aziz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aziz Click here to Send aziz a Private Message Click Here to Email aziz Visit aziz's homepage! Find more posts by aziz Add aziz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mat
sound.selectah

Reg.: May 2001

lol - hehe - na ich hab nur gsagt da waren ein paar sachen aus polen dabei - der herr ritchie hat ein gedächtnis wie ein g5!

There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strengh in the sound and make your transition.

Old Post 27-04-2004 - 15:25
mat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mat Click here to Send mat a Private Message Click Here to Email mat Visit mat's homepage! Find more posts by mat Add mat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pilot_error
rocky

Reg.: Feb 2003

Thumbs up

schön wars, und auch schön wenn man trotz hoher erwartungen an so ein line-up nicht enttäuscht wird.

Old Post 27-04-2004 - 16:42
pilot_error is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pilot_error Click here to Send pilot_error a Private Message Visit pilot_error's homepage! Find more posts by pilot_error Add pilot_error to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jubilee
king tschubby

Reg.: Apr 2003

(sic!) != sick

nur so, als bemerkung am rande...

dishing it out like a premiership footballer in a bentley showroom

it takes a teenage riot to get me out of bed right now

Old Post 27-04-2004 - 22:01
Jubilee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jubilee Click here to Send Jubilee a Private Message Click Here to Email Jubilee Find more posts by Jubilee Add Jubilee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
selectamasta

Reg.: Aug 2003

mitschnitt?????

Old Post 28-04-2004 - 19:42
selectamasta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for selectamasta Click here to Send selectamasta a Private Message Click Here to Email selectamasta Find more posts by selectamasta Add selectamasta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shogo
fine music addict

Reg.: Oct 2003

quote:
Originally posted by selectamasta
mitschnitt?????

wäre interessant

Old Post 03-05-2004 - 01:51
shogo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shogo Click here to Send shogo a Private Message Click Here to Email shogo Find more posts by shogo Add shogo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KODEINE
g r a v i t y

Reg.: Sep 2001

quote:
Originally posted by Jubilee
(sic!) != sick

nur so, als bemerkung am rande...

"bist du deppat, des woar sic!"

Old Post 16-05-2004 - 17:30
KODEINE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KODEINE Click here to Send KODEINE a Private Message Click Here to Email KODEINE Visit KODEINE's homepage! Find more posts by KODEINE Add KODEINE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 09:34 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > news-comments > TTSOL! - Weapons of Mass Creation