Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > MIXES/(M)TRACKS > >MIX< - Futurebound - DOA February Mix
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shroombab
high tension sista

Reg.: May 2001

>MIX< - Futurebound - DOA February Mix

Q & A with Futurebound:

1.So how has the year 2005 treated you so far?

You know what, it’s been up and down. I was supposed to move into a new place in the beginning of Jan, but I can’t move until July now, and it’s kinda slowed me down a little in the studio, but when I have got in the studio the results have been good, so can’t really complain.

2.What’s your opinion on the current state of the Drum & Bass scene?

I had mixed thoughts about 12 months ago because there seemed to be loads a shit coming through, a lot more than the good stuff, but things got a lot better towards the end of the year (04) and now this year (05) I can see the scene being very progressive again.

3.Who are you feeling at present, who’s doing it for you?

Too many to mention really, but obviously the people who I’m in close contact with J-Majik & Wicka, Jaquan, Entity, Codek and watch for these, new boys called state of mind from N.Z who are doing stuff for Viper their gonna be bad.

4.What’s been your favourite track and album over the last couple of years?

Ooh that’s a fucker of a question, as there’s been some real pivotal albums over the years. I can’t pick one because there’s always been a serious album that’s changed the scene, you know we’ve had V Classics, Timeless, Logical Progression and Wormhole etc. but you’ve got to take your hat off to Roni and The Full Cycle lads again and again they keep comin proper.

5.What records are getting the most plays in your box at the moment?

There’s some corkers in the box right now Test by Clipz, Subfocus’s remix of Baron’s Squelch, Frightnight by me & Jaquan, J-Majik & Wicka’s Panic Room….. Shall I carry on!

6.Who’s your favourite DJ and why?

Anyone who pulls off original skills and holds it tight. I wish more people would scratch a little more over D&B like Marky. We’ve been telling Hype he should do it more cause he’s one of the few who can make it sound good over D&B. Wicka’s real good at it too.

7.Where’s the worst place you’ve ever played?

There’s been a few man, one thing that really fucks me off is when you turn up and there’s a top lighting rig and no monitor! Or the monitors are louder than the main system. What’s that all about? Simple things!

8.What do you do outside of music to chill?

Football, football, football!

9.What inspires you to keep playing Drum ‘n’ Bass music?

I’m from the Acid House and Electro scene and it was always the beat that’s drawn me in. It’s still about the beats baby!

10.Do you have any funky habits?

I think you’d have to ask the missus that one!

11.When will you hang up your headphones and call it a day?

The day I get eggs thrown at me, shit I shouldn’t of said that.

12.What have you got lined up for the rest of the year?

Busy year ahead, got the next two twelve’s nearly sorted for Viper. The first is by State Of Mind, some new guys from N.Z, watch out for these two, there really comin with that big epic sound from that part of the world. Following that we're doing a 3 part EP series called Weekend World which is gonna feature the likes of Myself, Matrix, J-Majik & Wickaman, Total Science, Jaquan, Entity and hopefully Generation Dub. Also watch out for the follow up to Pitbull & Mr Hunger by me, J-Majik & Wicka. ‘Psycho’ is forthcoming on Wickas, Blackwindow Imprint. As well as this I’m remixing Total Sciences ‘Punisher’ and G-Dubs ‘Buss Up’. There’s also a Viper / Infrared mix CD planned towards end of the year.

For all bookings & general viper info contact Paul Nolan @ Full Spectrum artist management on +44 (0) 7751236755, or paul@fullspectrumdjs.com
aim : paulviperrecords

see more

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 18-02-2005 - 17:34
Shroombab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shroombab Click here to Send Shroombab a Private Message Click Here to Email Shroombab Visit Shroombab's homepage! Find more posts by Shroombab Add Shroombab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ashes
lemming

Reg.: Jun 2002

Hm, bin grad beim 2en durchhören weil ich mir beim ersten Mal überhaupt keine Meinung machen hab können was ich eigentlich davon halt.

Old Post 19-02-2005 - 00:07
ashes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ashes Click here to Send ashes a Private Message Find more posts by ashes Add ashes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twenty_freeze
>> MAINFRAME <<

Reg.: Sep 2004

feiner mix!!

thx for adding!!

Dates:

Mix:

Old Post 19-02-2005 - 10:47
twenty_freeze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twenty_freeze Click here to Send twenty_freeze a Private Message Click Here to Email twenty_freeze Visit twenty_freeze's homepage! Find more posts by twenty_freeze Add twenty_freeze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twenty_freeze
>> MAINFRAME <<

Question

kann mir vielleicht irgend jemand sagen wie der track ab minute 8 heißt (mit dem geilen vocal part)???

futurebound !!!!!

Dates:

Mix:

Old Post 20-02-2005 - 12:07
twenty_freeze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twenty_freeze Click here to Send twenty_freeze a Private Message Click Here to Email twenty_freeze Visit twenty_freeze's homepage! Find more posts by twenty_freeze Add twenty_freeze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coda
original wobblist

Reg.: May 2002

quote:
Originally posted by twenty_freeze
kann mir vielleicht irgend jemand sagen wie der track ab minute 8 heißt (mit dem geilen vocal part)???

Futurebound & J Majik - Psycho

Out Now:

Coda - Shodan - Audio Danger

Zen & Coda - Joints // Big Up - Switch!

Coda - Shodan Pt 2 (The VIP) - Audio Danger / DNB ARENA Anthology 2

Forthcoming:

Coda & Skore - Everything - Flip Audio

Old Post 20-02-2005 - 18:19
coda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coda Click here to Send coda a Private Message Click Here to Email coda Find more posts by coda Add coda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gan:jah
board resistance

Reg.: Oct 2002

Wie heisst eigentlich der Tune der bei 24:45 anfängt ?
Tracklist wär fein...

Old Post 21-02-2005 - 09:55
gan:jah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gan:jah Click here to Send gan:jah a Private Message Find more posts by gan:jah Add gan:jah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrrooh
board freak

Reg.: May 2004

fjedder mix.

was is eigentlich mitm blue mix?
im red mix darf man sich ja eh ur oft anhören das der blue mix bald kommt.....

Old Post 21-02-2005 - 10:43
mrrooh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrrooh Click here to Send mrrooh a Private Message Click Here to Email mrrooh Visit mrrooh's homepage! Find more posts by mrrooh Add mrrooh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GreenTomato

Reg.: Nov 2004

oh gott!!!! bitte sagts mir wie das lied in der min 23 heißt! das mit den shakin your boots! ich such schon ur lag das lied...und habs erst zwei mal gehört! bitte bitte :D
aja und das in der 3en minute fetzt auch ur...wie heißt das ebenfalls...
am besten wär aber ne trackliste :D

Old Post 21-02-2005 - 18:50
GreenTomato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GreenTomato Click here to Send GreenTomato a Private Message Find more posts by GreenTomato Add GreenTomato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muhito

Reg.: Dec 2004

Johnny L - Back To Your Roots (Mr.L)

Old Post 21-02-2005 - 19:41
Muhito is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muhito Click here to Send Muhito a Private Message Click Here to Email Muhito Find more posts by Muhito Add Muhito to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coda
original wobblist

Reg.: May 2002

From DOA
1. unknown - pitchshift remix

2. Fresh & baron - supernature

3. Subfocus - x-ray

4. ???

5. J Majik & Futurebound - Psycho

6. Baron - squelch (subfocus remix)

7. ???

8. Craggz & Parrallel Forces - Flatfoot

9. J Majik - Now its over

10. Marcus intalex - Zumbar

11. Jonny L - (back to your) Roots

12. Clipz - ???

13. Mampi - Trippin (gridlock rmx)
{tease} BC - Hornet {tease}

14. ???
{tease} Fresh - Hooded {tease}

15. Dillinja - Forsaken dreams

16. J Majik feat Cathy Brown - Watch You

17. Futurebound - Frightnite

18. J Majik & wickaman - You disgust me (VIP)

Out Now:

Coda - Shodan - Audio Danger

Zen & Coda - Joints // Big Up - Switch!

Coda - Shodan Pt 2 (The VIP) - Audio Danger / DNB ARENA Anthology 2

Forthcoming:

Coda & Skore - Everything - Flip Audio

Old Post 21-02-2005 - 19:57
coda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coda Click here to Send coda a Private Message Click Here to Email coda Find more posts by coda Add coda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twenty_freeze
>> MAINFRAME <<

@coda

thanx a lot!!!

Dates:

Mix:

Old Post 22-02-2005 - 12:50
GreenTomato

Reg.: Nov 2004

LoL und genau das nummer 4. brauch ich! ich glaub das is vom hype oder?

Old Post 22-02-2005 - 19:03
GreenTomato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GreenTomato Click here to Send GreenTomato a Private Message Find more posts by GreenTomato Add GreenTomato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wuphi
rookie

Reg.: Jan 2004

fein feiner mix!!

sowas hört man gern

Old Post 25-02-2005 - 22:36
wuphi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wuphi Click here to Send wuphi a Private Message Find more posts by wuphi Add wuphi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrrooh
board freak

Reg.: May 2004

also ich kann mich nicht satt hören hehe, der mix kanns echt!

Old Post 26-02-2005 - 00:43
mrrooh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrrooh Click here to Send mrrooh a Private Message Click Here to Email mrrooh Visit mrrooh's homepage! Find more posts by mrrooh Add mrrooh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
montz
anal freak

Reg.: Sep 2001

respekt an den mann, find den mix auch saugeil, respekt an den mann, das intro is mörder =)

Old Post 26-02-2005 - 13:34
montz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for montz Click here to Send montz a Private Message Click Here to Email montz Visit montz's homepage! Find more posts by montz Add montz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 12:48 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > MIXES/(M)TRACKS > >MIX< - Futurebound - DOA February Mix