Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > MIXES/(M)TRACKS > >MIX< - Kos - Ultima Vol. 6 Mix Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shroombab
high tension sista

Reg.: May 2001

>MIX< - Kos - Ultima Vol. 6 Mix

no playlist available!
comments are welcome.

see more

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 13-12-2005 - 20:38
Shroombab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shroombab Click here to Send Shroombab a Private Message Click Here to Email Shroombab Visit Shroombab's homepage! Find more posts by Shroombab Add Shroombab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DjKos
RuckusKeerper

Reg.: Nov 2003

Kos- Ultima Vol.6:

1. Muffler – Pandemonium
2. Future Prophecies – Raw EP (Promo)
3. Mampi Swift – Play Me Rmx
4. Audio Unit – (Promo)
5. Mampi Swift – Music Forever
6. Dj Samurai – The Future
7. Dj Samurai – Be Mine
8. Blame – Focus
9. Blame – Tornado
10. Sub Focus – Acid Test
11. Movinf Fusion & Eddy Woo – Special Occasion
12. Drumsound & Bassline Smith – The Odyssey
13. Muffler – 24 Bronze Horse
14. Movinf Fusion & Eddy Woo – Triumph
15. Counterstrike – Bodybag
16. Blame – Rise Of The Machines
17. Blame – The Return
18. Hive, Keaton, Echo & Gridlok – Violent Sound
19. J Majik & Wickedman – You Disgust Me

Old Post 14-12-2005 - 12:11
DjKos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DjKos Click here to Send DjKos a Private Message Click Here to Email DjKos Visit DjKos's homepage! Find more posts by DjKos Add DjKos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Synchroniza
the dreadbanger

Reg.: Apr 2004

fein fein!!!!

Old Post 19-12-2005 - 19:43
Synchroniza is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Synchroniza Click here to Send Synchroniza a Private Message Click Here to Email Synchroniza Find more posts by Synchroniza Add Synchroniza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

Reg.: Sep 2003

*saug* Saug*

so, jetzt hab ich endlich daran gedacht deinen mix zu saugen, aber ich kann ihn erst später hören, werd dir persönliches feedback geben!

die playlist sieht schon mal sehr fein aus!!!!!

greeeeeeetz mkay!

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Old Post 21-12-2005 - 18:11
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

was is los mit euch headz!

der mix is aber echt mehr feedbacks wert!

ich find zwar dass die älteren mixes von dir kos etwas überlegter aufgebaut waren, aber wie immer sehr gutes mixing und fedde platten!

greeeeetz m.

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Old Post 12-01-2006 - 16:26
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fonsi
shaaaakin' it

Reg.: Mar 2005

oooooh ja, gib's mir

Old Post 23-05-2006 - 07:41
fonsi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fonsi Click here to Send fonsi a Private Message Click Here to Email fonsi Find more posts by fonsi Add fonsi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

BUMP!

Old Post 03-04-2009 - 09:23
The time is now - 11:15 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > MIXES/(M)TRACKS > >MIX< - Kos - Ultima Vol. 6 Mix