Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > news-comments > NASCA RECORDS 001 - OUT SOON!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
intoxicated
detoxicated

Reg.: Jul 2003

NASCA RECORDS 001 - OUT SOON!

Last edited by intoxicated on 17-03-2008 at - 17:30

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 17-03-2008 - 17:28
intoxicated is offline Click Here to See the Profile for intoxicated Click here to Send intoxicated a Private Message Click Here to Email intoxicated Visit intoxicated's homepage! Find more posts by intoxicated Add intoxicated to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
syneptic
bazuco | hellyeah

Reg.: Dec 2004

JAWUI !

alles gute !

Old Post 17-03-2008 - 18:16
syneptic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for syneptic Click here to Send syneptic a Private Message Visit syneptic's homepage! Find more posts by syneptic Add syneptic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Splinta
Be prepared...

Reg.: Mar 2002

BIG

Old Post 17-03-2008 - 18:39
Splinta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Splinta Click here to Send Splinta a Private Message Click Here to Email Splinta Visit Splinta's homepage! Find more posts by Splinta Add Splinta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Makeedo
-=READ THE BEAT=-

Reg.: May 2002

BIG UP!

Viel erfolg. wir unterstützen euch!

aber dafür is D'n'B halb tot

Old Post 17-03-2008 - 19:20
Makeedo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Makeedo Click here to Send Makeedo a Private Message Visit Makeedo's homepage! Find more posts by Makeedo Add Makeedo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamas

Reg.: Sep 2002

jo def bigup leute .. neue labels braucht das land!!!!

Old Post 17-03-2008 - 19:56
tamas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tamas Click Here to Email tamas Find more posts by tamas Add tamas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mat
sound.selectah

Reg.: May 2001

witness the fitness!

full support burschen!!!

There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strengh in the sound and make your transition.

Old Post 17-03-2008 - 23:29
mat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mat Click here to Send mat a Private Message Click Here to Email mat Visit mat's homepage! Find more posts by mat Add mat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
soul
ROB.STP -50%b&s

Reg.: Jun 2003

may teh force be with us!

big up for the support austria massive

Urban Art Forms - Leading Festival for Audiovisual Art - Don´t settle for less!

Old Post 18-03-2008 - 10:11
soul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for soul Click here to Send soul a Private Message Click Here to Email soul Visit soul's homepage! Find more posts by soul Add soul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trade
aka. Error Machine

Reg.: Feb 2005

VOIGAS....

Old Post 18-03-2008 - 12:35
Trade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trade Click here to Send Trade a Private Message Click Here to Email Trade Visit Trade's homepage! Find more posts by Trade Add Trade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andi.(resident)

Reg.: Jul 2006

gl

| |

Old Post 18-03-2008 - 14:24
andi.(resident) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andi.(resident) Click here to Send andi.(resident) a Private Message Click Here to Email andi.(resident) Visit andi.(resident)'s homepage! Find more posts by andi.(resident) Add andi.(resident) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ran.dom
4ward/Upd8e/Beltout!

Reg.: Jul 2002

Forcy aka the table-tennis force! BIG UP NASCA!

Old Post 18-03-2008 - 18:37
ran.dom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ran.dom Click here to Send ran.dom a Private Message Click Here to Email ran.dom Visit ran.dom's homepage! Find more posts by ran.dom Add ran.dom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Waive

Reg.: Feb 2008

kommt dieser nasca records 001 auf vinyl raus? der track is wirklich fett
respect nasca and artists

ich mein body and soul und camo and krooked change the course is echt vuigaaaas

Last edited by Waive on 18-03-2008 at - 19:05

Old Post 18-03-2008 - 19:03
Waive is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Waive Click here to Send Waive a Private Message Visit Waive's homepage! Find more posts by Waive Add Waive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snitch
Crystl S.

Reg.: May 2004

14 april

quote:
someone took a piss in my ear erlier but u had to go the full mile and shit in there as well didnt u

Old Post 18-03-2008 - 20:30
Snitch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snitch Click here to Send Snitch a Private Message Click Here to Email Snitch Visit Snitch's homepage! Find more posts by Snitch Add Snitch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Waive

ty

Old Post 18-03-2008 - 20:54
Waive is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Waive Click here to Send Waive a Private Message Visit Waive's homepage! Find more posts by Waive Add Waive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ferengi
mojo

Reg.: Dec 2003

big up!!!!

echt fett!
freu mich auf die vinyls!!!

(wann wirds denn kommen?)

Old Post 19-03-2008 - 07:49
ferengi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ferengi Click here to Send ferengi a Private Message Click Here to Email ferengi Find more posts by ferengi Add ferengi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snitch
Crystl S.

Reg.: May 2004

14 April NASCA 001

quote:
someone took a piss in my ear erlier but u had to go the full mile and shit in there as well didnt u

Old Post 19-03-2008 - 07:50
Snitch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snitch Click here to Send Snitch a Private Message Click Here to Email Snitch Visit Snitch's homepage! Find more posts by Snitch Add Snitch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
divine
sublime

Reg.: Jul 2004

tschuldige, weiß nicht ob hier schon gefragt wurde - aber wann wirds auf vinyl kommen?

Old Post 19-03-2008 - 08:29
divine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for divine Click here to Send divine a Private Message Find more posts by divine Add divine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kane
haze

Reg.: Jun 2001

Old Post 19-03-2008 - 09:19
Kane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kane Click here to Send Kane a Private Message Click Here to Email Kane Visit Kane's homepage! Find more posts by Kane Add Kane to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Waive

quote:
Originally posted by Snitch
14 April NASCA 001

der post über dir

Old Post 19-03-2008 - 09:47
ferengi
mojo

Reg.: Dec 2003

quote:
Originally posted by divine
tschuldige, weiß nicht ob hier schon gefragt wurde - aber wann wirds auf vinyl kommen?

ich weiß eh!
aber da der snitch sich eh gern wiederholt....

Old Post 19-03-2008 - 10:38
ferengi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ferengi Click here to Send ferengi a Private Message Click Here to Email ferengi Find more posts by ferengi Add ferengi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
divine
sublime

Reg.: Jul 2004

Old Post 19-03-2008 - 12:20
divine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for divine Click here to Send divine a Private Message Find more posts by divine Add divine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
soul
ROB.STP -50%b&s

Reg.: Jun 2003

es geht eigentlich nur um vinyl, also kein mp3 label

wenn sich nix verschiebt vinyl in stores 15. april 2008

mp3 on beatport kruz nachher!

cheerio

Urban Art Forms - Leading Festival for Audiovisual Art - Don´t settle for less!

Old Post 19-03-2008 - 16:32
soul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for soul Click here to Send soul a Private Message Click Here to Email soul Visit soul's homepage! Find more posts by soul Add soul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Subcode
out of business

Reg.: Sep 2001

burschen ...
tighte produktionen am start !!!

Old Post 19-03-2008 - 17:30
Subcode is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Subcode Find more posts by Subcode Add Subcode to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tenchu
the cake is a lie!

Reg.: Jun 2002

das beste as in .at seit chrystl passiert ist

¡ǝı1 ɐ sı ǝʞɐɔ ǝɥʇ ... and we both said thngs youre going to regret...

Old Post 19-03-2008 - 22:32
tenchu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tenchu Click here to Send tenchu a Private Message Click Here to Email tenchu Find more posts by tenchu Add tenchu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bauza de hua

Reg.: Nov 2006

jetz warad hoid nurmehr interessant ob des gaunze auf vinyl a kumt

Old Post 20-03-2008 - 07:15
bauza de hua is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bauza de hua Click here to Send bauza de hua a Private Message Find more posts by bauza de hua Add bauza de hua to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Waive

quote:
Originally posted by bauza de hua
jetz warad hoid nurmehr interessant ob des gaunze auf vinyl a kumt

haha bitte lies alle posts der snitch hat dich schon 3mal oder so wiederholt =)

Old Post 20-03-2008 - 10:40
The time is now - 11:10 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > news-comments > NASCA RECORDS 001 - OUT SOON!