Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > MIXES/(M)TRACKS > >MIX< - Adam F - Live @ Spellbound 3rd April Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Krud

Reg.: Jul 2002

>MIX< - Adam F - Live @ Spellbound 3rd April

no playlist available!
comments are welcome.

see more

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-04-2003 - 16:16
Krud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krud Click here to Send Krud a Private Message Visit Krud's homepage! Find more posts by Krud Add Krud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
side.kick
last boy scout

Reg.: Mar 2003

???

and who´s on tha mic ??

Old Post 08-04-2003 - 10:54
side.kick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for side.kick Click here to Send side.kick a Private Message Find more posts by side.kick Add side.kick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
narcos
rookie

Reg.: Mar 2003

Talking >MIX< - Adam F - Live @ Spellbound 3rd April

Does anybody knows the name of the song, the first, and the second after the 'screamer'? Please reply!Thx!

Old Post 19-04-2003 - 16:55
narcos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for narcos Click here to Send narcos a Private Message Click Here to Email narcos Find more posts by narcos Add narcos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
werk
rookie

Reg.: Jun 2003

this is the corect link to this mix

Old Post 08-06-2003 - 14:24
werk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for werk Click here to Send werk a Private Message Click Here to Email werk Find more posts by werk Add werk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KODEINE
g r a v i t y

Reg.: Sep 2001

Re: >MIX< - Adam F - Live @ Spellbound 3rd April

quote:
Originally posted by narcos
Does anybody knows the name of the song, the first, and the second after the 'screamer'?
the tune after screamer is fresh - foreigner

the one after that:

Old Post 08-06-2003 - 14:58
KODEINE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KODEINE Click here to Send KODEINE a Private Message Click Here to Email KODEINE Visit KODEINE's homepage! Find more posts by KODEINE Add KODEINE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj-sinister
Dj-Sinister

Reg.: Nov 2002

any track list??

Old Post 08-06-2003 - 15:02
dj-sinister is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj-sinister Click here to Send dj-sinister a Private Message Click Here to Email dj-sinister Visit dj-sinister's homepage! Find more posts by dj-sinister Add dj-sinister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KODEINE
g r a v i t y

quote:
Originally posted by dj-sinister
any track list??
i'm working on it

too busy atm

Old Post 08-06-2003 - 15:29
KODEINE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KODEINE Click here to Send KODEINE a Private Message Click Here to Email KODEINE Visit KODEINE's homepage! Find more posts by KODEINE Add KODEINE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj-sinister
Dj-Sinister

good 1 m8!~

Old Post 08-06-2003 - 15:45
dj-sinister is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj-sinister Click here to Send dj-sinister a Private Message Click Here to Email dj-sinister Visit dj-sinister's homepage! Find more posts by dj-sinister Add dj-sinister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KODEINE
g r a v i t y

this is all i could get so far. couldn't remember the names of some tunes

00' ram trilogy - screamer
00' fresh - foreigner
03'
09' pendulum - vault
11'
14'
17' ? can't remember
19' ? --"-- (roni size?)
21'
22'
25'
27' dillinja - twist em out (fresh rmx)
29'
*)EIB( - the nine tease*
34' dillinja - this is a warning
35' ? clownstep ?
36' fresh - temple of doom
*)EIB( - snowcats tease*
38' fresh & mampi swift - play me
*zinc - ska tease*
40' roni size & mc tali - lyric on my lip
42' distorted minds - t-10
45' roni size & stamina mc -
49' can't remember
51' shitty 50 cent - in da club rmx
53' adam f & m.o.p. - stand clear
55' can't remember
57' can't remember
59'

Last edited by KODEINE on 08-06-2003 at - 16:18

Old Post 08-06-2003 - 16:10
dj-sinister
Dj-Sinister

35.clownstep hehe thanx!~

Old Post 08-06-2003 - 16:53
KODEINE
g r a v i t y

hehe, np

someone help me ID the "can't remember" tracks!

Old Post 08-06-2003 - 16:55
dj-sinister
Dj-Sinister

i been listening to this mix~!
wicked tunes!~

Old Post 10-06-2003 - 10:26
Badyl
rookie

Reg.: Nov 2003

59' Adam F "Original jungle sound" i think??

Old Post 02-11-2003 - 16:25
Badyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Badyl Click here to Send Badyl a Private Message Click Here to Email Badyl Visit Badyl's homepage! Find more posts by Badyl Add Badyl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
'Cycle
°oO

Reg.: Jan 2002

3' adam f original jungle sound ( )
17' roni size sound advice ez rollers rmx
19' krust?
21' loxy & ink headz roll
22' trust me rmx
29' circles rmx
...weiter hab ichs mir noch net anghört
der mann am mic ist mc mc..

Old Post 03-11-2003 - 13:03
'Cycle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 'Cycle Click here to Send 'Cycle a Private Message Click Here to Email 'Cycle Visit 'Cycle's homepage! Find more posts by 'Cycle Add 'Cycle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roof
rookie

Reg.: Mar 2004

19'' - Hazard - no. 6
end - Adam F - original Jungle sound

this is all i nou ... bye

Old Post 11-08-2004 - 13:11
roof is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roof Click here to Send roof a Private Message Click Here to Email roof Visit roof's homepage! Find more posts by roof Add roof to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blazinbredren
rookie

Reg.: Aug 2004

10' edrush/optical - why

Old Post 16-08-2004 - 07:55
blazinbredren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blazinbredren Click here to Send blazinbredren a Private Message Click Here to Email blazinbredren Find more posts by blazinbredren Add blazinbredren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 12:15 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > MIXES/(M)TRACKS > >MIX< - Adam F - Live @ Spellbound 3rd April