Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > MIXES/(M)TRACKS > >MIX< - Ed Rush & Optical - Live @ Radio one / 10.6.2003
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Krud

Reg.: Jul 2002

>MIX< - Ed Rush & Optical - Live @ Radio 1 (mp3)

DJ Hive - 'Neo' (White Label)
DJ Marky and XRS - 'Get Down' (White Label)
Unknown - 'Gusto Bootleg' (White Label)
Fresh and Swift - 'Play Me' (White Label)
Capone - 'Whirlwind' (Test Recordings)
Pendulum Crew - 'Vault' (31 Recordings)
Fresh - 'Foreigner' (White Label)
J Magic - 'Cappo RMX (Clipz RMX)' (White Label)
J Magic and Andy - 'Pitbull' (White Label)
Twisted Individual - 'Bandwagon Blues' (White Label)
Bulletproof - 'The Bends' (White Label)
Ram Trilogy - 'Screamer' (Ram Records)
J Magic - 'Elephant' (Infrared Records)
Twisted Individual - 'Feel' (White Label)
Clipz - 'Handgrenade' (White Label)
Ed Rush and Optical - 'Goodfoot' (Virus Recordings)
Fresh - 'Signal' (White Label)
Adam Freeland - 'We Want Your Soul (Ed Rush and Optical Rmx)' (White)

see more

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2003 - 00:26
Krud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krud Click here to Send Krud a Private Message Visit Krud's homepage! Find more posts by Krud Add Krud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
(JDub)
rookie

Reg.: Jul 2003

wicked mix. sound quality is a bit poor at times tho.

Old Post 11-07-2003 - 03:48
(JDub) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for (JDub) Click here to Send (JDub) a Private Message Visit (JDub)'s homepage! Find more posts by (JDub) Add (JDub) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
christopher
rookie

MP3

I have a 192k copy which I recorded off my DAB receiver... If you're interested I'll try and find a space to put a copy up somewhere (on 56k though so that kinda sucks).

Old Post 21-07-2003 - 13:42
christopher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for christopher Click here to Send christopher a Private Message Visit christopher's homepage! Find more posts by christopher Add christopher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
side.kick
last boy scout

Reg.: Mar 2003

Thumbs up .-.-.-.

great mix

Old Post 23-07-2003 - 10:48
side.kick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for side.kick Click here to Send side.kick a Private Message Find more posts by side.kick Add side.kick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gefrast
mr.wissenschaft

Reg.: Jun 2002

last track is phatt!

- ruhmreiches zitat eines geistreichen films
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old Post 27-07-2003 - 07:35
gefrast is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gefrast Click here to Send gefrast a Private Message Find more posts by gefrast Add gefrast to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
christopher
rookie

'll grant you that, some people not quite sure how to handle that one - bit of a wild card - but it's a nice track. Feelin the original too.

For the record, it's Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul (Ed Rush & Optical Mix), not a remix. But that's me being pernickity and pedantic. :D (only out on dub as far as i know... Not seen a white of it yet ).

Cheers.

Last edited by christopher on 11-08-2003 at - 01:44

Old Post 11-08-2003 - 01:40
christopher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for christopher Click here to Send christopher a Private Message Visit christopher's homepage! Find more posts by christopher Add christopher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
djche11
rookie

Reg.: May 2003

Question bessere Qualität

Hast du (oder sonst jemand) diesen mix noch in besserer Qualität? Falls ja, könnte mir jemand den link senden an djche@gmx.ch!

Danke!!!

Für alle schweizer: Am freitag sind ed rush & optical in Zürich im Rohstofflager! DOPE!!!

Old Post 20-10-2003 - 11:28
djche11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for djche11 Click here to Send djche11 a Private Message Click Here to Email djche11 Find more posts by djche11 Add djche11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coocane

Reg.: May 2003

@ christopher:

quote:
I have a 192k copy which I recorded off my DAB receiver... If you're interested I'll try and find a space to put a copy up somewhere

please, do so!

Old Post 21-10-2003 - 20:12
coocane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coocane Click here to Send coocane a Private Message Find more posts by coocane Add coocane to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stoke
grazcityrules.com

Reg.: Apr 2004

if u cant find space - I'll give u some for that mix... ...I SWEAR!

Old Post 05-05-2004 - 10:17
stoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stoke Click here to Send stoke a Private Message Visit stoke's homepage! Find more posts by stoke Add stoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
christopher
rookie

You send me the upload space details, I'll upload it for the world to appreciate

Old Post 05-05-2004 - 21:24
stoke
grazcityrules.com

Reg.: Apr 2004

MP3

edit: sorry

Last edited by stoke on 14-05-2004 at - 12:09

Old Post 13-05-2004 - 23:30
stoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stoke Click here to Send stoke a Private Message Visit stoke's homepage! Find more posts by stoke Add stoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
christopher
rookie

no, don't download it yet, it's not the entire mp3

(the full thing is like, 70mb)

Old Post 14-05-2004 - 07:49
christopher
rookie

Now trying a different way of uploading it to the FTP, thef irst go always seems to just time out after about 6 or 15mb... Bit of a problem wouldn't you say

I will post to the thread when the file is uploaded..

Old Post 14-05-2004 - 07:51
The time is now - 09:33 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > MIXES/(M)TRACKS > >MIX< - Ed Rush & Optical - Live @ Radio one / 10.6.2003