Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > news-comments > new releases Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mat
sound.selectah

Reg.: May 2001

new releases

thx to affe!!!

latest releases!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 29-05-2002 - 07:58
mat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mat Click here to Send mat a Private Message Click Here to Email mat Visit mat's homepage! Find more posts by mat Add mat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cuse
a.s.o.

Reg.: Jun 2001

nice one !!!

Old Post 29-05-2002 - 08:37
cuse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuse Click here to Send cuse a Private Message Click Here to Email cuse Find more posts by cuse Add cuse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mat
sound.selectah

big up affe29!

...aber ich, für meinen teil find die tommy knocker (60 minute man) ep so unfassbar fett!!!
all 4 love ist der sommerhit imo!!!

There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strengh in the sound and make your transition.

Old Post 29-05-2002 - 09:06
mat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mat Click here to Send mat a Private Message Click Here to Email mat Visit mat's homepage! Find more posts by mat Add mat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
'Cycle
°oO

Reg.: Jan 2002

stimmt...all 4 love is sooo fett

...ich freu mich auch auf QRN001 ...innocence

Old Post 29-05-2002 - 10:11
'Cycle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 'Cycle Click here to Send 'Cycle a Private Message Click Here to Email 'Cycle Visit 'Cycle's homepage! Find more posts by 'Cycle Add 'Cycle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
con:cept
"dr. K"

Reg.: Apr 2002

quote:
Originally posted by mat

korrekt

Old Post 29-05-2002 - 10:17
con:cept is offline Click Here to See the Profile for con:cept Click here to Send con:cept a Private Message Click Here to Email con:cept Find more posts by con:cept Add con:cept to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Subcode
out of business

Reg.: Sep 2001

tja ...

endlich innocence !!!!! muuuurda ...

Old Post 29-05-2002 - 10:37
Subcode is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Subcode Find more posts by Subcode Add Subcode to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cuse
a.s.o.

quote:
Originally posted by mat
big up affe29!

...aber ich, für meinen teil find die tommy knocker (60 minute man) ep so unfassbar fett!!!

yep, yep tommy knocker ep is super fett (brazil is back, all 4 love,... boh! - killer)

is aber ne andere ep (summertime) von der affe29 geschrieben hat.

icom 22 -> tommyknocker ep

icom 23 -> 60 min man ep (der dj touch tune is fettest hehe )

Old Post 29-05-2002 - 13:18
cuse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuse Click here to Send cuse a Private Message Click Here to Email cuse Find more posts by cuse Add cuse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
affe29
board crew

Und heute ist DUBZILLA endlich erhältlich...
Juhu...
Meine Faves der letzten Wochen:

Phuturo 006 - die EP
Phuturo 007 - JuJu - on the run
Aquasonic 002 - sehr geile Tunes von Syntax
Notch 001 - TS Remix von Understand und der Tango-Track
Sex Drive - Kabuki
Electronic Funk - Future Prophecies

Cheers, René

Old Post 29-05-2002 - 15:45
affe29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for affe29 Click here to Send affe29 a Private Message Click Here to Email affe29 Visit affe29's homepage! Find more posts by affe29 Add affe29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spliffinger
The.Constant.Change

Reg.: Jul 2001

Genial Mann!

Wirds das eh öfter geben (diese latest release sache mit links gleich dabei)???

Genial!

Bin no net viele durch, aber i hab a scho meine favs...

GrNResps,
Splf

Old Post 29-05-2002 - 16:08
Spliffinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spliffinger Click here to Send Spliffinger a Private Message Click Here to Email Spliffinger Find more posts by Spliffinger Add Spliffinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
affe29
board crew

@Spliffinger: Ich update beim Future-Forum den Thread eigentlich ständig. Da es jetzt mal wieder ein grösseres Update war, hab ich es mal hier geposted. Kann ich in Zukunft auch machen, wenn Interesse besteht...
Cheers, René

Old Post 29-05-2002 - 18:43
affe29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for affe29 Click here to Send affe29 a Private Message Click Here to Email affe29 Visit affe29's homepage! Find more posts by affe29 Add affe29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mat
sound.selectah

jajajajaja!!!

check mal deine pm s!!!

There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strengh in the sound and make your transition.

Old Post 30-05-2002 - 16:14
affe29
board crew

Hier der Original-Thread aus dem Future-Forum - Original Board-Hopping-Style

@Mat: Ich hab das Ding wohl aus Versehen gelöscht (schon gestern...)... Schick nochmal...
Cheers, René

Old Post 30-05-2002 - 23:29
LOCHimKOPF
Adam, what else

Reg.: Nov 2001

die 60 min man EP - is gschmeidigst!!!!

myspace.com/adamwhatelse

Old Post 31-05-2002 - 21:06
LOCHimKOPF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LOCHimKOPF Click here to Send LOCHimKOPF a Private Message Click Here to Email LOCHimKOPF Find more posts by LOCHimKOPF Add LOCHimKOPF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
e-native
fulltime rockarolla!

Reg.: Jan 2002

wie wärs mit regelmässigen updates??

quote:
"Pussy. It's all about pussy. You've got to sing about pussy to get money.
You've gotta get money so you can get pussy. And you've gotta get pussy so you can sing about it.
And a record company don't want you sing about pussy: they ain't your record company."

"if anybody cares about what i say means that i can't be wrong."

"it's not a bug, it's a feature..."

quote:
Originally posted by mettrax4miliz
binn nu am schlafen hab nur kurtz mei freundin durchlassen und do grod gschaut!

Old Post 07-07-2002 - 13:54
e-native is offline Click Here to See the Profile for e-native Click here to Send e-native a Private Message Click Here to Email e-native Visit e-native's homepage! Find more posts by e-native Add e-native to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
affe29
board crew

quote:
Originally posted by e-native
wie wärs mit regelmässigen updates??

Check doch einfach hier vorbei...

Da update ich immer. Hat jetzt 6 Seiten. Brauchst Dich zum Lesen ja nicht anzumelden...
Cheers, René

Old Post 11-07-2002 - 00:05
The time is now - 12:51 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > news-comments > new releases