Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > Win a TP from INMD007 – Only Words VIP / All The Time
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Influenza_Media

Reg.: Sep 2008

Win a TP from INMD007 – Only Words VIP / All The Time

Win a TP from INMD007 – Blue Motion – Only Words VIP / All The Time (Ft. Grimm)

Hey everyone,
I just received the copies of INMD007 which is due for late May 2010 and got few copies left so tought I’ll organize a small competition.Also gonna throw in a copy of INMD006 with Well Being which features Storms By Street Light / I Heart You.

All you have to do to win a Test Press is email the right answer to influenza_media@hotmail.com and we will pick out 2 winners.
Compitition runs till Friday 16th Of April and the winners will be announced Monday 19th Of April.

Finish following sentence out of the last release we had with Well Being’s track Storms By Street Light :

quote:
Baby I don’t even know how, I didn’t know it would be soon how. Where …………….

Listen to clips INMD007 :

More info :

Contact info :
Mail: influenza_media@hotmail.com
AIM : InfluenzaMedia

AOL : InfluenzaMedia
mail : info@influenzamusic.com
http://www.influenzamusic.com

(DISTRO : )

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2010 - 07:30
Influenza_Media is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Influenza_Media Click here to Send Influenza_Media a Private Message Click Here to Email Influenza_Media Visit Influenza_Media's homepage! Find more posts by Influenza_Media Add Influenza_Media to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 10:44 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > Win a TP from INMD007 – Only Words VIP / All The Time