Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other membersī tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > MIXES/(M)TRACKS > Black Hoe promo business pt.3 by Dj Sinister
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tamas

Reg.: Sep 2002

ALARM Black Hoe promo business pt.3 by Dj Sinister

Black Hoe Recordings - Ominous Thoughts Swirling From Nether Regions
(BH promo business - pt.3)
(mixed by Dj Sinister)

Dj Sinister (Australia)

Been a DJ since 1988 even earlier, Dj Sinister played in many parties, raves, clubs, warehouses, private parties, boat cruises, art galleries even

restaurants and coffee shops! Also on loads of radio stations, Athens (Life FM), (Salonika) Safari FM, Super FM in Australia and much more... since he moved

from Greece to Australia things got a bit quite. He actually focuses more on the production tip right now and runs Darkland Recordings which is a drum'n'bass

weblabel, with free net releases of 320k mp3s to promote and get friends talent heard around the world.

"Power and darkness of this label's music is out of this world...!
When i was asked by Migu to do this mix I was more than happy to do it. The tracks I put together are some of the wildest n baddest, dark kickin dnb out

there! In the short time I had available I tried to fit some of the ruffest tuneage forthcoming on Black Hoe Recordings, this is only a taste of things to

come!

Watch this space!"
- Jimmy/Dj Sinister

Tracklist:

01. Gasmask 71 - Seven Days Of Death [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH015LP]
02. Gasmask 71 - Human Game (Company Truck Remix) [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH023EP]
03. Mastif & Core - Undead [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH017]
04. Hemoglobin - Terminator (Company Truck Remix) [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH023EP]
05. Zubcore - Ave Satanis [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH015LP]
06. Implant - Get Mad [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH025]
07. Protech - Cuts [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH024]
08. Necron 99 - Evil Inside [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH015LP]
09. Mystification - The Dead Shift [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH016]
10. Lorcscyric - Undead Drow Queen (Cytech Remix) [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH023EP]
11. Cytech - Erased From Existance [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH015LP]
12. Arkon - Altered State [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH021]
13. Numek - Amen Terrorist [forthcoming Black Hoe - BH019]

Links:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2006 - 12:58
tamas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tamas Click Here to Email tamas Find more posts by tamas Add tamas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Subcode
out of business

Reg.: Sep 2001

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2006 - 15:43
Subcode is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Subcode Find more posts by Subcode Add Subcode to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 23:14 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > MIXES/(M)TRACKS > Black Hoe promo business pt.3 by Dj Sinister