Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > new to vienna Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Risky
rookie

Reg.: Apr 2006

ok.
i've changed my nick.
i don't really see what's the big deal, but if people r going to confuse me with j-majik (i really can't see how, and why), and if i want to be an active member of the board i'll change de nick. no probs.

@soulmate
well said.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 13-04-2006 - 19:34
Risky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Risky Click here to Send Risky a Private Message Click Here to Email Risky Find more posts by Risky Add Risky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baxter
OUT OF ORDER!

Reg.: Sep 2001

victoria siempre!

oder so ähnlich...
muahaha

Old Post 13-04-2006 - 20:06
baxter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baxter Click here to Send baxter a Private Message Click Here to Email baxter Visit baxter's homepage! Find more posts by baxter Add baxter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cpt. ahab
fucked

Reg.: Dec 2001

"hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?"

Old Post 13-04-2006 - 21:48
cpt. ahab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cpt. ahab Click here to Send cpt. ahab a Private Message Find more posts by cpt. ahab Add cpt. ahab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qube
ah uh ah uh

Reg.: Apr 2002

Re: pffff

[QUOTE]Originally posted by soulMate
lest nach bei qube!

thx, you are my soul, mate!

Old Post 14-04-2006 - 00:25
qube is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qube Click here to Send qube a Private Message Click Here to Email qube Visit qube's homepage! Find more posts by qube Add qube to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wenshiz
>>> e-lastic.at <<<

Reg.: Jun 2001

quote:
Originally posted by j-majik

"arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. even if you win, you're still a retard"

... strength through unity ...

Old Post 14-04-2006 - 04:56
wenshiz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wenshiz Click here to Send wenshiz a Private Message Click Here to Email wenshiz Visit wenshiz's homepage! Find more posts by wenshiz Add wenshiz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
camo
keepin it rollin`

Reg.: Feb 2005

you dont get the point do you wenshiz......

@ rest.....

i havent read so much bullshit on the internet for months.....
except this helge schneider and the star wars thing

get a life you guys .... i mean as he is not even speaking german he will not be too much present on the board that anyone should care bout what he calls him like.....

i mean if it wasnt an artist if it was a movie star, guitar player or an imaginary person that has a popular name yes sure you all would be pissed as this .....
you must be all a bunch of sukers that you aint got any other problems than pissing someone of cause of having a name of a more or less famous dj......

as he told whats the deal.... this scene gets sicker and sicker every day and i dont mean sick in a positive way.....

fuck the "openedminded" double tracked fuckers

i hope you get it....im out

as english is not my mother tongue sorry for mistakes

*got it edited it* but does it hurt cause its true?

Last edited by camo on 14-04-2006 at - 14:12

Old Post 14-04-2006 - 11:28
camo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for camo Click here to Send camo a Private Message Click Here to Email camo Find more posts by camo Add camo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mat
sound.selectah

Reg.: May 2001

quote:
Originally posted by camo
you must be all a bunch of crackwhores or cocajunkies that you aint got any other problems than pissing someone of cause of having a name of a more or less famous dj......

und was musst du dann sein wennst keine anderen probleme hast als leut so letztklassig und wirklich tiaf anzupissen, die einfach nur eine andere meinung haben als du??? meinen es sei nicht so schlau den namen eines bereits existierenden drumandbass djs auf nem drumandbass board zu nehmen?

nicht bös sein aber was am meisten sick in a not positive way ist sind kommentare wie deine!

i hope you get it!

There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strengh in the sound and make your transition.

Old Post 14-04-2006 - 12:39
mat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mat Click here to Send mat a Private Message Click Here to Email mat Visit mat's homepage! Find more posts by mat Add mat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wenshiz
>>> e-lastic.at <<<

quote:

no, you don't get the point. i was just responding to a statement that i found rather offensive, not the point being made.

you don't need to resort to predjudiced slurs to illustrate a point.

Old Post 14-04-2006 - 14:27
wenshiz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wenshiz Click here to Send wenshiz a Private Message Click Here to Email wenshiz Visit wenshiz's homepage! Find more posts by wenshiz Add wenshiz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baxter
OUT OF ORDER!

Reg.: Sep 2001

quote:

ich glaub du checkst den punkt nicht...

retard=vollidiot

und der j-majik spruch über arguing on the internet is like special olympic blablablubb... führt zu der annahme, dass bei special olympics nur vollidioten teilnehmen...

also du open mindeder camo, wer checkt nochmal den punkt nicht?

quote:
@ rest.....
i havent read so much bullshit on the internet for months.....
except this helge schneider and the star wars thing

get a life you guys .... i mean as he is not even speaking german he will not be too much present on the board that anyone should care bout what he calls him like.....

i mean if it wasnt an artist if it was a movie star, guitar player or an imaginary person that has a popular name yes sure you all would be pissed as this .....
you must be all a bunch of sukers that you aint got any other problems than pissing someone of cause of having a name of a more or less famous dj......

as he told whats the deal.... this scene gets sicker and sicker every day and i dont mean sick in a positive way.....

fuck the "openedminded" double tracked fuckers

i hope you get it....im out

as english is not my mother tongue sorry for mistakes

*got it edited it* but does it hurt cause its true?

wahrlich großes geleistet!!!
ich werd schnellstmöglich nen guten psychiater aufsuchen und ihn bitten, er möge mich von meiner sickness heilen und wieder eine openminded person aus mir machen! vielleicht schaff ichs dann auch wieder mir ein leben neben dem internet (oder gar ganz ohne i-net) aufzubauen...

danke camo! du hast mir die augen geöffnet

Old Post 14-04-2006 - 14:36
baxter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baxter Click here to Send baxter a Private Message Click Here to Email baxter Visit baxter's homepage! Find more posts by baxter Add baxter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
camo
keepin it rollin`

no i ment the point of that saying as its true....anyway no offense ment.... i think it says a lot about discussing on the internet with people u dont know exceptions are discussions with people u meet in the evening drinking beer together....well fuck it too lazy to explain

Old Post 14-04-2006 - 14:37
camo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for camo Click here to Send camo a Private Message Click Here to Email camo Find more posts by camo Add camo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ritchie
Blogfried

Reg.: Aug 2002

Having carefully considered the whole issue, I really think you should change your nick back to j-majik

- #media #culture #technology
- #medien #kultur #technik

---
I beg to differ when bodies get stiffer.

Old Post 15-04-2006 - 14:53
ritchie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ritchie Click here to Send ritchie a Private Message Click Here to Email ritchie Visit ritchie's homepage! Find more posts by ritchie Add ritchie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
camo
keepin it rollin`

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

retard=vollidiot

is wohl wahr allerdings hab ich überlesen dass das ed fehlt drum.....

hier das original

und den punkt wird ja wohl jeder irgendwie verstehen .... ohne jetzt eine politisch korrekte diskussion anzetteln zu müssen ....

Old Post 15-04-2006 - 20:45
wenshiz
>>> e-lastic.at <<<

mir kommt das kotzen.

menschen mit behinderung "retards" zu nennen, ist wohl das allerletzte.

Old Post 15-04-2006 - 21:07
camo
keepin it rollin`

btw. retard wird im englischen meines wissens nach genauso verwendet wie bei uns behinderung .... falls es anders ist lass ich mich gern eines besseren belehren....

Old Post 15-04-2006 - 21:45
camo
keepin it rollin`

ups entschuldigung behinderung ist nicht die "politisch korrekte" bezeichnung es heisst anders begabt ... zumindest bei geistigen störungen

Old Post 15-04-2006 - 21:48
wenshiz
>>> e-lastic.at <<<

quote:
btw. retard wird im englischen meines wissens nach genauso verwendet wie bei uns behinderung .... falls es anders ist lass ich mich gern eines besseren belehren....

ja es ist anders. punkt.

Old Post 15-04-2006 - 22:27
camo
keepin it rollin`

und zwar.?

Old Post 16-04-2006 - 00:52
magicmarker
half man/half amazin

Reg.: Nov 2002

euda!!!!!

gehts alle pudern! das wird euch bestimmt helfen!

"Lache und die Welt lacht mit dir.
Weine und du weinst allein"

Old Post 16-04-2006 - 05:29
magicmarker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magicmarker Click here to Send magicmarker a Private Message Find more posts by magicmarker Add magicmarker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ferengi
mojo

Reg.: Dec 2003

verb "retard": hindern, hemmen
nomen "retard": vollidiot

nichts desto trotz is der spruch unter jeder sau.....
"arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics."

Old Post 16-04-2006 - 08:20
ferengi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ferengi Click here to Send ferengi a Private Message Click Here to Email ferengi Find more posts by ferengi Add ferengi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 18:09 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > new to vienna