Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > uk garage @ play.fm heute abend
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jay-s
scarface

Reg.: Jun 2001

uk garage @ play.fm heute abend

live aus dem play fm studio im mq um 20:00, uk garage in every shape & form. in der heutigen sendung gibt's ein kleines delinquent special. delinquent gehören zu den erfolgreichsten uk garage producern der letzten 2-3 jahre. sie gehören auch zu den wenigen, die immer noch regelmäßig mit 2 step tracks in 1xtra uk garage top 10 landen. ihre besten tracks werden heute abend in einem kurzen mix vorgestellt.

get in chat & post your requests. wir wollen wissen welche garage tunes euch gefallen.

cya
jay

"It's dark. That tune's never left my head. That tune is still going around my head from the first time I heard it. And the thing about those drums: they're still the future. It's not a lost art – people still don't know how to do those drums. It's an unknown thing. It's like the last fucking secret left in music: how you do those drums. I've tried. I've locked myself away and tried. And the thing about garage is: the more you look at it like some tech-boy producer, the less you get it."
~Burial

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 20-02-2005 - 13:22
jay-s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay-s Click here to Send jay-s a Private Message Click Here to Email jay-s Find more posts by jay-s Add jay-s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilentWolf
Herr Gscheit

Reg.: Aug 2001

@jj

"waaaarriooors, come out and plaaaaaaay"!!!

quote:
"eigentlich such ich ja nur wen zum saufen, aber könnma so tun als würd ich dich mit irgendeinem flirtscheiss zutexten, weil das is sozial verträglicher"

......ICH WAR MAL JUNG UND BRÄUCHTE NOCH GELD

Old Post 20-02-2005 - 14:06
SilentWolf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SilentWolf Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Visit SilentWolf's homepage! Find more posts by SilentWolf Add SilentWolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
intoxicated
detoxicated

Reg.: Jul 2003

Old Post 20-02-2005 - 14:32
intoxicated is offline Click Here to See the Profile for intoxicated Click here to Send intoxicated a Private Message Click Here to Email intoxicated Visit intoxicated's homepage! Find more posts by intoxicated Add intoxicated to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay-s
scarface

Reg.: Jun 2001

quote:
Originally posted by SilentWolf
@jj

"waaaarriooors, come out and plaaaaaaay"!!!

haha, ok, aber nur wenn du das im chat heute abend postest.

"It's dark. That tune's never left my head. That tune is still going around my head from the first time I heard it. And the thing about those drums: they're still the future. It's not a lost art – people still don't know how to do those drums. It's an unknown thing. It's like the last fucking secret left in music: how you do those drums. I've tried. I've locked myself away and tried. And the thing about garage is: the more you look at it like some tech-boy producer, the less you get it."
~Burial

Old Post 20-02-2005 - 15:48
jay-s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay-s Click here to Send jay-s a Private Message Click Here to Email jay-s Find more posts by jay-s Add jay-s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilentWolf
Herr Gscheit

Reg.: Aug 2001

quote:
Originally posted by jay-s

haha, ok, aber nur wenn du das im chat heute abend postest.

wie wärs wenn ich einfach hinkomme und deine plattentasche von mir gehijacked wird

see/hear ya!

quote:
"eigentlich such ich ja nur wen zum saufen, aber könnma so tun als würd ich dich mit irgendeinem flirtscheiss zutexten, weil das is sozial verträglicher"

......ICH WAR MAL JUNG UND BRÄUCHTE NOCH GELD

Old Post 20-02-2005 - 16:00
SilentWolf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SilentWolf Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Visit SilentWolf's homepage! Find more posts by SilentWolf Add SilentWolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 05:21 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > uk garage @ play.fm heute abend