Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > EVENTS > 26.12. - READY2RUMBLE #8 - The ZOO - vienna
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Double Trouble
rookie

Reg.: Jun 2006

26.12. - READY2RUMBLE #8 - The ZOO - vienna

READY 2 RUMBLE - Round 8

Drum´n´Bass - BATTLE Time

---------------------------------------------
Battleteams:

RESIDENT
MAINFRAME
AUDIOWERFT

support by:
DOUBLE TROUBLE

Moderation:
FII (mauf.at)

Reggae/Dancehallfloor:
OSF & Lethal Weapon Sound

The ZOO
Mi, 26.12.07
entry: 6€<24h>8€

->

Last edited by Double Trouble on 26-11-2007 at - 17:27

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 16-10-2007 - 14:53
Double Trouble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Double Trouble Click here to Send Double Trouble a Private Message Click Here to Email Double Trouble Find more posts by Double Trouble Add Double Trouble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Double Trouble
rookie

ALARM Flya

Old Post 26-11-2007 - 17:16
Double Trouble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Double Trouble Click here to Send Double Trouble a Private Message Click Here to Email Double Trouble Find more posts by Double Trouble Add Double Trouble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
d4xt4
criminal beatz

Reg.: Nov 2004

ready !

Old Post 26-11-2007 - 17:49
d4xt4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for d4xt4 Click here to Send d4xt4 a Private Message Click Here to Email d4xt4 Visit d4xt4's homepage! Find more posts by d4xt4 Add d4xt4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Julo
retirement

Reg.: Feb 2004

woos heid is dees? hmmmm

OZ du stalker

verschaut haha

Last edited by Julo on 26-11-2007 at - 17:54

Old Post 26-11-2007 - 17:51
Julo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julo Click here to Send Julo a Private Message Click Here to Email Julo Visit Julo's homepage! Find more posts by Julo Add Julo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FRY
board freak

Reg.: Jan 2004

samurai champloo am flyer! i like

Old Post 26-11-2007 - 19:39
FRY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FRY Click here to Send FRY a Private Message Click Here to Email FRY Find more posts by FRY Add FRY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Splinta
Be prepared...

Reg.: Mar 2002

Diesmal wieder mit D'n'B?

Old Post 27-11-2007 - 09:58
Splinta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Splinta Click here to Send Splinta a Private Message Click Here to Email Splinta Visit Splinta's homepage! Find more posts by Splinta Add Splinta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
d4xt4
criminal beatz

Reg.: Nov 2004

wer is von resident dabei?

Old Post 27-11-2007 - 12:59
d4xt4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for d4xt4 Click here to Send d4xt4 a Private Message Click Here to Email d4xt4 Visit d4xt4's homepage! Find more posts by d4xt4 Add d4xt4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Double Trouble
rookie

quote:
Originally posted by Splinta
Diesmal wieder mit D'n'B?

Diesmal gibts wieder DnB -

Indianerehrenwort

Old Post 28-11-2007 - 13:55
Double Trouble
rookie

quote:
Originally posted by d4xt4
wer is von resident dabei?

Vom Team "RESIDENT"
steigen in den Ring:

Makeedo & Res

Old Post 28-11-2007 - 13:58
Shiftex
Acherontic Sound

Reg.: Mar 2007

quote:
Originally posted by Double Trouble

Diesmal gibts wieder DnB -

Indianerehrenwort

hab die mischung letztens ur geil gfundn!!

Acherontic Sound
Therapy Sessions Austria
No Prisoners Sound [R.I.P.]

Upcomin' Carnage:
14.11.2014 - Therapy Sessions Vienna feat. The Panacea & C.A.2K @ Fluc Wanne - Vienna

Old Post 28-11-2007 - 14:26
Shiftex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shiftex Click here to Send Shiftex a Private Message Visit Shiftex's homepage! Find more posts by Shiftex Add Shiftex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Khazad
rookie

Reg.: Nov 2007

Hi there folks,
First I'll start with little resume about be to catch the story .
Okay I'm a 17 old boy form the small country Bulgaria and I gonna spend my christmas and new years eve in Vienna with my aunt. Thought she is 46 she is super cool smokes pot and she goes to parties every time that she has free time. She told me to find some parties that I want to visit in Vienna and I'm of course a drum and bass fan for a while and I really wanna go this party , If you know my country is small and the big drum and bass events are in our capital ( Sofia ) but I live in the second largest town ( Plovdiv ) but here parties aren't very often 5 parties a year ;( in Sofia is another story but I can't go there every week :/. Here is the site of the Bulgarian drum and bass community if you want visit it. So the main purpose for my post is to tell me where is the club at and I gonna be in Vienna at 22nd and if there be tickets left? Thank you for the answers

p.p sorry for the bad English but mu Deutsch is worst :D

Old Post 28-11-2007 - 15:48
Khazad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Khazad Click here to Send Khazad a Private Message Click Here to Email Khazad Find more posts by Khazad Add Khazad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mabu
you dun goofd

Reg.: Aug 2007

ill be there
hoffentlich mit dnb

Old Post 28-11-2007 - 19:25
mabu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mabu Click here to Send mabu a Private Message Click Here to Email mabu Find more posts by mabu Add mabu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Makeedo
-=READ THE BEAT=-

Reg.: May 2002

na teKKno wirds von uns ned zum hern gebm

aber dafür is D'n'B halb tot

Old Post 29-11-2007 - 09:28
Makeedo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Makeedo Click here to Send Makeedo a Private Message Visit Makeedo's homepage! Find more posts by Makeedo Add Makeedo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

Reg.: Sep 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Khazad
Hi there folks,
Okay I'm a 17 old boy form the small country Bulgaria and I gonna spend my christmas and new years eve in Vienna with my aunt. Thought she is 46 she is super cool smokes pot and she goes to parties every time that she has free time. She told me to find some parties that I want to visit in Vienna and I'm of course a drum and bass fan for a while and I really wanna go this party , If you know my country is small and the big drum and bass events are in our capital ( Sofia ) but I live in the second largest town ( Plovdiv ) but here parties aren't very often 5 parties a year ;( in Sofia is another story but I can't go there every week :/. Here is the site of the Bulgarian drum and bass community if you want visit it. So the main purpose for my post is to tell me where is the club at and I gonna be in Vienna at 22nd and if there be tickets left? Thank you for the answers

first of all, my english is as bad as yours! hehe...

i´m tying to help you:

I think there is no presale for this party so just come there and enjoy.

the adress of the location is on the flyer, you can get there with the U4 (underground) or with the tram 6 or 18..

...unfortunatly i don´t know the names of the stations..

but you can find it easily with an internet map...

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Old Post 29-11-2007 - 10:36
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Säugetier
rookie

Reg.: Nov 2006

Na fett !!

freu mich schon

Old Post 30-11-2007 - 13:39
Säugetier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Säugetier Click here to Send Säugetier a Private Message Find more posts by Säugetier Add Säugetier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozenfant
mo' cowbell!

Reg.: Aug 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Khazad
Hi there folks,

now pics of your auntie plz

Old Post 30-11-2007 - 16:51
ozenfant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozenfant Click here to Send ozenfant a Private Message Click Here to Email ozenfant Visit ozenfant's homepage! Find more posts by ozenfant Add ozenfant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
syneptic
bazuco | hellyeah

Reg.: Dec 2004

check out the dates section for more drum and bass parties !

it is next to the m.tracks in the grey bar under the logo

Old Post 30-11-2007 - 17:09
syneptic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for syneptic Click here to Send syneptic a Private Message Visit syneptic's homepage! Find more posts by syneptic Add syneptic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tigerlilly
rookie

Reg.: Dec 2006

Tigerlilly freut sich - wenig gute Feste im Dezember...

Old Post 30-11-2007 - 20:00
Tigerlilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlilly Click here to Send Tigerlilly a Private Message Visit Tigerlilly's homepage! Find more posts by Tigerlilly Add Tigerlilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zimtstern
Backware

quote:
...wenig gute Feste im Dezember...

weihnachten?

Old Post 30-11-2007 - 20:37
zimtstern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zimtstern Click here to Send zimtstern a Private Message Find more posts by zimtstern Add zimtstern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tigerlilly
rookie

Reg.: Dec 2006

Haha - Zimtstern ist aus Myspace verschwunden - hab dich einmal als ich die Auslage in der Videothek dekoriert hab draussen vorbeilatschen gesehen...Hab ans Fenster geklopft aber du hast nix gecheckt...
Wie gehts da so?

Old Post 01-12-2007 - 13:15
Tigerlilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlilly Click here to Send Tigerlilly a Private Message Visit Tigerlilly's homepage! Find more posts by Tigerlilly Add Tigerlilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zimtstern
Backware

ich bereite mich derzeit aufs weihnachtsgeschäft vor... alle wollen ein stück haben
die gegenüber vom schloss? ist ja nur einen tigersprung weit enfernt, wär wieder mal nen besuch wert
oder du musst das nächste mal fester einhämmern damit ichs check

Old Post 01-12-2007 - 15:24
zimtstern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zimtstern Click here to Send zimtstern a Private Message Find more posts by zimtstern Add zimtstern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curry
rookie

Reg.: Jun 2007

diesmal will ich echtes leder sehen.
die dj´s oben ohne mit Schlamm bewerfen

Old Post 04-12-2007 - 18:15
curry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curry Click here to Send curry a Private Message Click Here to Email curry Find more posts by curry Add curry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Säugetier
rookie

echt hoarter Chefsessel

Old Post 07-12-2007 - 15:35
Säugetier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Säugetier Click here to Send Säugetier a Private Message Find more posts by Säugetier Add Säugetier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Double Trouble
rookie

quote:
Originally posted by Säugetier

echt hoarter Chefsessel

Mal sehn was das buget erlaubt.

Könnt mich echt gut darin vorstellen

Old Post 08-12-2007 - 17:30
mabu
you dun goofd

Reg.: Aug 2007

freu mi scho..

Old Post 08-12-2007 - 17:33
mabu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mabu Click here to Send mabu a Private Message Click Here to Email mabu Find more posts by mabu Add mabu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 12:46 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > EVENTS > 26.12. - READY2RUMBLE #8 - The ZOO - vienna