Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > Lilo sucht..
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
exotiCore
Lilo

Reg.: Aug 2009

Lilo sucht..

..Tracks die vom Stil her so ähnlich sind wie diese hier

, , & ..

..Ich wüsste jetzt nicht wie ich es sonst besser beschreiben soll.. Jeder dieser Tracks hat einfach etwas Besonderes an sich finde ich..und ich will meeeeehr davon

Ich danke euch schon mal

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 14:29
exotiCore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for exotiCore Click here to Send exotiCore a Private Message Click Here to Email exotiCore Find more posts by exotiCore Add exotiCore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UperCut
Mach!ne Freak

Reg.: Aug 2007

so in der richtung ???

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 15:04
UperCut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UperCut Click here to Send UperCut a Private Message Click Here to Email UperCut Find more posts by UperCut Add UperCut to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wingz
gelangweilt

Reg.: Jun 2008

probier mal calibre, high contrast (die alten sachen), blu mar ten und das medschool sublabel von hospital

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 15:11
wingz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wingz Click here to Send wingz a Private Message Click Here to Email wingz Visit wingz's homepage! Find more posts by wingz Add wingz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nownay

Reg.: May 2011

und mein favorit

so.. fallt mir jz mal ein..

waschen wir unsere sünden nicht alle in alkohol..?

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 15:22
nownay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nownay Click here to Send nownay a Private Message Find more posts by nownay Add nownay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
straker
is ma wurscht!

Reg.: May 2002

saugeil & upcoming artist!

quote:
Originally posted by
is there an au for logic that can change the frequency of channels?

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 15:24
straker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for straker Click here to Send straker a Private Message Click Here to Email straker Find more posts by straker Add straker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
frika
:ugly:

Reg.: Oct 2005

in before trolling.

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 15:27
frika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for frika Click here to Send frika a Private Message Click Here to Email frika Find more posts by frika Add frika to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Pharmatic
board freak

Reg.: Jan 2008

wie hilfsbereit die dnb.at userschaft plötzlich sein kann. woran liegts?

quote:
Originally posted by SNK
the pharmatic versauts leider

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 16:50
The Pharmatic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Pharmatic Click here to Send The Pharmatic a Private Message Visit The Pharmatic's homepage! Find more posts by The Pharmatic Add The Pharmatic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Pharmatic
board freak

Reg.: Jan 2008

ahhhh sie is fesch. alles klar!

quote:
Originally posted by SNK
the pharmatic versauts leider

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 16:51
The Pharmatic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Pharmatic Click here to Send The Pharmatic a Private Message Visit The Pharmatic's homepage! Find more posts by The Pharmatic Add The Pharmatic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

Reg.: Sep 2003

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 17:03
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
exotiCore
Lilo

Danke f. die schnellen Antworten!

Viele der Lieder kannte ich leider schon- Ill Skillz;Concord Dawn sowieso..

& fand ich ganz nett.. Richtig überzeugt hat mich bisher aber nur - sehr geile Nummer.. :-))

Bin mehr auf der Suche nach Liquid dnb..

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 17:32
exotiCore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for exotiCore Click here to Send exotiCore a Private Message Click Here to Email exotiCore Find more posts by exotiCore Add exotiCore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wingz
gelangweilt

Reg.: Jun 2008

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 18:05
wingz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wingz Click here to Send wingz a Private Message Click Here to Email wingz Visit wingz's homepage! Find more posts by wingz Add wingz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CitamurD
. . . . . . . .

Reg.: Feb 2005

quote:
Originally posted by exotiCore
Lilo sucht Tracks die vom Stil her so ähnlich sind wie diese hier..

lol wieso ...? kommt sie dann?

hoffentlich schaut sie ned ins eventforum

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 18:29
CitamurD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CitamurD Click here to Send CitamurD a Private Message Find more posts by CitamurD Add CitamurD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
exotiCore
Lilo

Nein, ich schau natürlich nicht ins Eventforum.Wieso sollte ich auch.

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 21:39
ernest0r

Last edited by ernest0r on 15-11-2011 at - 22:26

Old Post 15-11-2011 - 22:15
ernest0r is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ernest0r Click here to Send ernest0r a Private Message Click Here to Email ernest0r Find more posts by ernest0r Add ernest0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
exotiCore
Lilo

Hm auch nicht so das Wahre.. :s

such ich z.B .. Ich weiß ich mach es euch nicht einfach

Oder eben Merce-Memories.. das Beste Beispiel.. x)

Old Post 16-11-2011 - 00:17
g-had
turkish

Reg.: Nov 2002

http://www.myspace.com/foxroxandgeetox
www.soundcloud.com/foxrox

Old Post 16-11-2011 - 00:31
g-had is offline Click Here to See the Profile for g-had Click here to Send g-had a Private Message Click Here to Email g-had Find more posts by g-had Add g-had to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aesick
SickHead

Reg.: Oct 2006

quote:
Originally posted by The Pharmatic
ahhhh sie is fesch. alles klar!

quote:
Originally posted by Accoli

Stif = Mettrax4Miliz.
Think befor you post.

quote:
Originally posted by tamas
hacken sägen brettl legen

Old Post 16-11-2011 - 09:09
aesick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aesick Click here to Send aesick a Private Message Find more posts by aesick Add aesick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

quote:
Originally posted by exotiCore

Bin mehr auf der Suche nach Liquid dnb..

dj mettrax ist das österreichische aushängeschild von liquid dnb. am besten schreibst ihm eine pm hier im forum oder auf facebook, und ich bin mir sicher dir wird geholfen werden!

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Old Post 16-11-2011 - 10:34
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
exotiCore
Lilo

Ja fragen kann ich ja mal.. Soviele Lieder wie diese (die ich gepostet hab) dürfte es anscheinend nicht geben?

Aber Danke dir!

Old Post 16-11-2011 - 12:59
DJ NRK
aka Static.Noise

Reg.: Apr 2010

Ich schau mich am liebsten bei Liquid-DnB Promotern um:

Nur a paar jetzt amal :D

Old Post 16-11-2011 - 19:45
DJ NRK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJ NRK Click here to Send DJ NRK a Private Message Click Here to Email DJ NRK Find more posts by DJ NRK Add DJ NRK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cpt. insano
board crew

Reg.: Jan 2010

WTF??

Old Post 16-11-2011 - 19:53
cpt. insano is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cpt. insano Click here to Send cpt. insano a Private Message Click Here to Email cpt. insano Find more posts by cpt. insano Add cpt. insano to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ottello
bored crew

Reg.: Sep 2002

quote:
Originally posted by cpt. insano

auch scho alt

Old Post 16-11-2011 - 23:19
ottello is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ottello Click here to Send ottello a Private Message Find more posts by ottello Add ottello to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
misou
SHOWMEYOURDIRTYFACE

Reg.: Jan 2006

.:BEATSHOT:. Skype: mi.sou
support: /

Old Post 17-11-2011 - 06:13
misou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misou Click here to Send misou a Private Message Click Here to Email misou Visit misou's homepage! Find more posts by misou Add misou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
exotiCore
Lilo

quote:
Originally posted by DJ NRK

Ja, die kenn ich eh alle- also die Kanäle..nur ich dachte so ist es einfacher, weil das hier eben ein dnb-Forum ist..

Old Post 17-11-2011 - 16:07
divine
sublime

Reg.: Jul 2004

quote:
Originally posted by DJ NRK

also ich sag danke, hab mir die einzelnen links der vorposter nicht angeschaut, aber find das ist der beste respond so far

Old Post 17-11-2011 - 19:12
divine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for divine Click here to Send divine a Private Message Find more posts by divine Add divine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 14:55 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > Lilo sucht..