Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > TV - eps
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

Reg.: Sep 2003

hab mir die erste staffel twd mal angesehen und ich muss sagen die comis sind wirklich gut umgesetzt.
enttäuschend ist nur der charakter von andrea, die ist ja die ägste heulsuse und zicke in der serie, und im comic ist sie wirklich cool hilft immer zur gruppe.

was mir noch aufgefallen ist, dass die gesamtsitutaion in der serie doch etwas entspannter zu seien scheint. wenn ma die comis liest sieht man im hintergrund eigentlich fast immer walker rumlaufen und alle sind ständig in angst (im game ürbigens auch), das kommt bei der serie überhaupt nicht rüber....

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2013 - 17:39
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SNK
Yeah Science!

Reg.: Sep 2005

na wenn dir andrea nach der ersten staffel schon auf die eier geht, dann wart mal ab ...

zum vergleich serie/comic/game kann ich leider nix sagen :/

Old Post 07-02-2013 - 08:33
SNK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SNK Click here to Send SNK a Private Message Visit SNK's homepage! Find more posts by SNK Add SNK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

Reg.: Sep 2003

andrea you fucking bit......

jetzt weiß ich wieder warum ich nie serien schaue...
alle 3 staffeln in 5 tagen gesehen und jetzt dauerts immer ewig bis eine neue folge kommt...und diese cliffhanger am ende...ahhhhhhhhh

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Old Post 15-02-2013 - 12:38
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SNK
Yeah Science!

Reg.: Sep 2005

quote:
Originally posted by TscHeChan
andrea you fucking bit......

jetzt weiß ich wieder warum ich nie serien schaue...
alle 3 staffeln in 5 tagen gesehen und jetzt dauerts immer ewig bis eine neue folge kommt...und diese cliffhanger am ende...ahhhhhhhhh

hehehe

Old Post 17-02-2013 - 18:09
SNK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SNK Click here to Send SNK a Private Message Visit SNK's homepage! Find more posts by SNK Add SNK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
straker
is ma wurscht!

Reg.: May 2002

oja 10 tage noch!!!

quote:
Originally posted by
is there an au for logic that can change the frequency of channels?

Old Post 21-03-2013 - 14:24
straker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for straker Click here to Send straker a Private Message Click Here to Email straker Find more posts by straker Add straker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fogbuster
mike:l

Reg.: Sep 2008

quote:
Originally posted by straker

oja 10 tage noch!!!

Old Post 21-03-2013 - 14:32
fogbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fogbuster Click here to Send fogbuster a Private Message Visit fogbuster's homepage! Find more posts by fogbuster Add fogbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blattsalat

Reg.: Apr 2010

alles von charlie brooker, z.b. seine aktuelle show:

oder black mirror:

"If technology is a drug – and it does feel like a drug – then what, precisely, are the side-effects?
This area – between delight and discomfort – is where Black Mirror, my new drama series, is set.
The "black mirror" of the title is the one you'll find on every wall, on every desk, in the palm of every hand: the cold, shiny screen of a TV, a monitor, a smartphone."

Old Post 30-03-2013 - 10:22
Blattsalat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blattsalat Click here to Send Blattsalat a Private Message Click Here to Email Blattsalat Find more posts by Blattsalat Add Blattsalat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aesick
SickHead

Reg.: Oct 2006

kann Hannibal empfehlen, start war diese woche.

quote:
Originally posted by Accoli

Stif = Mettrax4Miliz.
Think befor you post.

quote:
Originally posted by tamas
hacken sägen brettl legen

Old Post 07-04-2013 - 13:49
aesick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aesick Click here to Send aesick a Private Message Find more posts by aesick Add aesick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blattsalat

Reg.: Apr 2010

- Hammer.

Old Post 13-02-2014 - 13:09
Blattsalat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blattsalat Click here to Send Blattsalat a Private Message Click Here to Email Blattsalat Find more posts by Blattsalat Add Blattsalat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 11:29 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > TV - eps