Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > d.kay hat gewonnen :)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
raw.full
fullphil your dreams

Reg.: Jun 2001

d.kay hat gewonnen :)

d.kay hat ist bei den knowledge awards best newcomer geworden

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 20-11-2003 - 22:36
raw.full is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raw.full Click here to Send raw.full a Private Message Visit raw.full's homepage! Find more posts by raw.full Add raw.full to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xenus
nüchtern

Reg.: Aug 2001

ehre wem ehre gebührt!!

Old Post 20-11-2003 - 22:38
Xenus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xenus Click here to Send Xenus a Private Message Click Here to Email Xenus Visit Xenus's homepage! Find more posts by Xenus Add Xenus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GRID
ParadocSon

Reg.: May 2002

na gratuliere!
cool, dass es ein wiener geworden ist..
up, vienna dnb-scene!

Old Post 20-11-2003 - 22:58
GRID is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GRID Click here to Send GRID a Private Message Visit GRID's homepage! Find more posts by GRID Add GRID to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
c4luxe
board crew

Reg.: Dec 2002

congratulationz

Old Post 20-11-2003 - 23:01
c4luxe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for c4luxe Click here to Send c4luxe a Private Message Click Here to Email c4luxe Find more posts by c4luxe Add c4luxe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilentWolf
Herr Gscheit

Reg.: Aug 2001

BIIIIG UP THA ONE LIKE D.KAY!!!! BOOO!!!

quote:
"eigentlich such ich ja nur wen zum saufen, aber könnma so tun als würd ich dich mit irgendeinem flirtscheiss zutexten, weil das is sozial verträglicher"

......ICH WAR MAL JUNG UND BRÄUCHTE NOCH GELD

Old Post 20-11-2003 - 23:38
SilentWolf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SilentWolf Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Visit SilentWolf's homepage! Find more posts by SilentWolf Add SilentWolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlessedSoftwareInc.
iFlyPlanes

Reg.: Dec 2001

Yeah

tight...
congrats!

You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience.

The trick is to fill the bag of experience, before the bag of luck is emtpy.

Old Post 20-11-2003 - 23:43
BlessedSoftwareInc. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlessedSoftwareInc. Click here to Send BlessedSoftwareInc. a Private Message Click Here to Email BlessedSoftwareInc. Find more posts by BlessedSoftwareInc. Add BlessedSoftwareInc. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
magicmarker
half man/half amazin

Reg.: Nov 2002

haben wir denn was anderes erwartet?

boooo. congrats kommen auch von mir!

"Lache und die Welt lacht mit dir.
Weine und du weinst allein"

Old Post 20-11-2003 - 23:50
magicmarker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magicmarker Click here to Send magicmarker a Private Message Find more posts by magicmarker Add magicmarker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phatsphere
snoozle's toppi-eyes

nu denn ... weida so

"there are two major products that come out of berkeley: lsd and unix.
we don't believe this to be a coincidence."
________________________--jeremy s. anderson

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 00:31
phatsphere is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phatsphere Click here to Send phatsphere a Private Message Click Here to Email phatsphere Find more posts by phatsphere Add phatsphere to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jubilee
king tschubby

Reg.: Apr 2003

na dann, herzlichste gratulatiaun!

dishing it out like a premiership footballer in a bentley showroom

it takes a teenage riot to get me out of bed right now

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 00:51
Jubilee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jubilee Click here to Send Jubilee a Private Message Click Here to Email Jubilee Find more posts by Jubilee Add Jubilee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chris
smiley.maniac

grats

"ROKEN IS DODELIJK" - " Roken tijdens de zwangerschap is slecht voor uw baby"

|

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 00:57
chris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chris Click here to Send chris a Private Message Click Here to Email chris Visit chris's homepage! Find more posts by chris Add chris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jah
the bachelor

Reg.: Jul 2002

ich hätt mir pendulum erwartet.

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 01:22
jah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jah Click here to Send jah a Private Message Find more posts by jah Add jah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
side.kick
last boy scout

Reg.: Mar 2003

congratzzzz

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 06:50
side.kick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for side.kick Click here to Send side.kick a Private Message Find more posts by side.kick Add side.kick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madjouninger
BetaBeatFreak

Reg.: Jul 2002

Jojo, RESPECT!!
Wissen die Fish and Chips eigentlich dass er aus Wien is??

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 08:42
madjouninger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madjouninger Click here to Send madjouninger a Private Message Click Here to Email madjouninger Visit madjouninger's homepage! Find more posts by madjouninger Add madjouninger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEL
the three points...

Reg.: Sep 2003

Thumbs up ...

BIG

Dedicated to all who died in the "Star Wars" films": Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Greedo, Uncle Owen, Storm Trooper #5, Jango Fett, General Grievous (Droid), Storm Trooper #22, Dak, Obi Wan (Ben) Kenobi, Whoever Jimmy Smits Played (Bail Organa), Hutt, Jabba the, Sy Snoodles, Dak (lukes gunner in the snowspeeder), Unforunately, not Jar-Jar Binks, everyone on both Death Stars when they blew up...

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 09:33
DEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEL Click here to Send DEL a Private Message Click Here to Email DEL Visit DEL's homepage! Find more posts by DEL Add DEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sonic
2muh4you!

geil!

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 09:59
sonic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sonic Click here to Send sonic a Private Message Click Here to Email sonic Find more posts by sonic Add sonic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Makeedo
-=READ THE BEAT=-

Geile Sache!!

Grats von mir

BIG BIG Mr D.Kay!

aber dafür is D'n'B halb tot

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 11:46
Makeedo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Makeedo Click here to Send Makeedo a Private Message Visit Makeedo's homepage! Find more posts by Makeedo Add Makeedo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KODEINE
g r a v i t y

Reg.: Sep 2001

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 11:47
KODEINE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KODEINE Click here to Send KODEINE a Private Message Click Here to Email KODEINE Visit KODEINE's homepage! Find more posts by KODEINE Add KODEINE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cuse
a.s.o.

boooh grats

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 11:51
cuse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuse Click here to Send cuse a Private Message Click Here to Email cuse Find more posts by cuse Add cuse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cheech
aka groova

Reg.: Jan 2002

Thumbs up

fette g'schicht!

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 11:59
cheech is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cheech Click here to Send cheech a Private Message Find more posts by cheech Add cheech to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mat
sound.selectah

Reg.: May 2001

big up dave!!!

...ich habs von anfang an gewusst!!!

alle winner:

best website: dnb arena
best record shop:blackmarket
best radio show:bailey
best event:renegade hardware
best live act : london elec
breakthrough mc :eskman
breakthrough dj:friction
breakthrough producer: dkay
best single:vault
best album: dr shade
bet label:hardware
best mc:foxy
best producer:fresh(interesting speech)
best dj:andy c

outstanding achevement :fab and groove

obwohl vault (gut, die anderen zwei wären genauso traurig gewesen), dr. shade als bestes album (ich meine da war billion $ gravy nominiert - für mich DAS drumandbass album überhaupt), hardware als bestes label (sorry aber seit 2 jahren verschenk ich die promos die ich von denen bekomm weil die nurmehr schrott releasen) und fresh als best producer mmn echt ein bissi traurig sind!

There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strengh in the sound and make your transition.

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 12:18
mat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mat Click here to Send mat a Private Message Click Here to Email mat Visit mat's homepage! Find more posts by mat Add mat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozenfant
mo' cowbell!

Reg.: Aug 2003

absolutely

wicked!!!

@mat: da hamse recht, nur: warum nit der fresh?

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 13:32
ozenfant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozenfant Click here to Send ozenfant a Private Message Click Here to Email ozenfant Visit ozenfant's homepage! Find more posts by ozenfant Add ozenfant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mat
sound.selectah

Reg.: May 2001

quote:
Originally posted by ozenfant
@mat: da hamse recht, nur: warum nit der fresh?

weil calibre nominiert war...

...wobei man sagen muss fresh produziert schon wirklich gut - mir gefällts nur überhaupt nicht!

sieht man ja auch daran wie leiwand die neuen bad company releases sind, seit fresh weg ist, nachdem bad company für mich und viele andere in den letzten 2 jahren eigentlich schon zu einem "brauch ich mir nicht anhören - gefällt mir sicher nicht" abgerutscht sind...

...aber das ist mein persönlicher geschmack - objektiv ist er sicher ein guter producer - auch wenn der pet shop boys track den er mit adam f produziert hat und auf den er ja achsostolz ist mmn eigentlich ein armutszeugnis ist - ich hab keinen unterschied zu den tracks gehört die die pet shop boys seit 15 jahren rausbringen - hätt mir da schon ein bissi innovation oder mut erwartet...

There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strengh in the sound and make your transition.

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 13:39
mat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mat Click here to Send mat a Private Message Click Here to Email mat Visit mat's homepage! Find more posts by mat Add mat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozenfant
mo' cowbell!

Reg.: Aug 2003

ich steh drauf!
was mir beim fresh nur grad 'ne augenbraue hochzieht: das neue breakbeatkaos original jungle doppelalbum. ich nehme mal an (ohne die comp gehört zu haben), das ding hätten sie sich sparen können.

man muß die kuh melken solange das gras fett is.

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 14:03
ozenfant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozenfant Click here to Send ozenfant a Private Message Click Here to Email ozenfant Visit ozenfant's homepage! Find more posts by ozenfant Add ozenfant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mAx
F\/cK /\ D\/cK

Reg.: Jun 2002

Thumbs up

dkay!!!

mx

Wenn Dir das Glück den Rücken kehrt,
und man im Stadion Pfiffe hört,
dann werden unsre Lieder
lauter um Dir wieder
Kraft zu geben kämpf mit Herz!!

F*CK THE

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 14:28
mAx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mAx Click here to Send mAx a Private Message Click Here to Email mAx Visit mAx's homepage! Find more posts by mAx Add mAx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zoe
partypeitsche

Reg.: Sep 2001

Thumbs up

congrats

Old Post 21-11-2003 - 15:06
Zoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zoe Click here to Send Zoe a Private Message Click Here to Email Zoe Find more posts by Zoe Add Zoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 15:29 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > d.kay hat gewonnen :)