Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > new to vienna Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
baxter
OUT OF ORDER!

Reg.: Sep 2001

quote:
Originally posted by Jubilee
ja schande über die google bildsuche weil sie nicht imstande ist ein baxter bild auf den schirm zu zaubern

ich glaube...ich falle auf...hm...

ganz ähnliches ging auch durch mein hirn als ich selbiges versuchte... aber eines gabs dann doch:

ist aber auch nicht wirklich befriedigend...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2006 - 16:12
baxter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baxter Click here to Send baxter a Private Message Click Here to Email baxter Visit baxter's homepage! Find more posts by baxter Add baxter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Synchroniza
the dreadbanger

Reg.: Apr 2004

Hab da auch noch was gefunden!

Old Post 11-04-2006 - 16:25
Synchroniza is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Synchroniza Click here to Send Synchroniza a Private Message Click Here to Email Synchroniza Find more posts by Synchroniza Add Synchroniza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mat
sound.selectah

Reg.: May 2001

because we thought there might be some people that wanna know which drumandbass parties are on in austria we decided to have an "event" forum where you can look up all drumandbass events in austria - just click on the "event" writing on the startpage...

There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strengh in the sound and make your transition.

Old Post 11-04-2006 - 16:29
mat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mat Click here to Send mat a Private Message Click Here to Email mat Visit mat's homepage! Find more posts by mat Add mat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
intoxicated
detoxicated

Reg.: Jul 2003

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

JAZZCLUB! (auch ein spitzen film )

klein, aber doch:

Old Post 11-04-2006 - 16:38
intoxicated is offline Click Here to See the Profile for intoxicated Click here to Send intoxicated a Private Message Click Here to Email intoxicated Visit intoxicated's homepage! Find more posts by intoxicated Add intoxicated to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stevearouse
5min. 1 track?no thx

d&b parties are promoted in the Flex, Arena, WUK, monastery, couchuc, marx rebel camp, roxy....

for the dates check the event section or

dates that u don´t end up in another chessy party.

where u defintly should be with that nickname is:

....and each and every first Sat/ Month: stereoSL- dreadbangers ball on Radio Orange 94.0

Old Post 11-04-2006 - 17:21
stevearouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevearouse Click here to Send stevearouse a Private Message Click Here to Email stevearouse Visit stevearouse's homepage! Find more posts by stevearouse Add stevearouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baxter
OUT OF ORDER!

quote:
Originally posted by intoxicated

JAZZCLUB! (auch ein spitzen film )

klein, aber doch:

ja, aber ich habs doch gefunden wie ich nach nihil baxter gegoogled hab.

jazzclub ist tatsächlich ein spitzenmeisterwerk der filmgeschichte!!
und ein unglaubliches sozialdrama

Old Post 11-04-2006 - 17:21
baxter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baxter Click here to Send baxter a Private Message Click Here to Email baxter Visit baxter's homepage! Find more posts by baxter Add baxter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snitch
Crystl S.

Reg.: May 2004

nur schade das kein spürpilot mitspielt..

quote:
someone took a piss in my ear erlier but u had to go the full mile and shit in there as well didnt u

Old Post 11-04-2006 - 18:46
Snitch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snitch Click here to Send Snitch a Private Message Click Here to Email Snitch Visit Snitch's homepage! Find more posts by Snitch Add Snitch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
the kid
aka electra

Reg.: Feb 2004

quote:
Originally posted by stevearouse

that u don´t end up in another chessy party.

true that! there´s nuttin shittier than bein surrounded by those people shifting the fucking figures around, damn them, ken?

Old Post 11-04-2006 - 19:16
the kid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the kid Click here to Send the kid a Private Message Click Here to Email the kid Find more posts by the kid Add the kid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
intoxicated
detoxicated

quote:
jazzclub ist tatsächlich ein spitzenmeisterwerk der filmgeschichte!!
und ein unglaubliches sozialdrama

absolut.

das eheleben, der typ überm club, seine jobs - helge at his best mit tiefgang

quote:
Originally posted by Snitch
nur schade das kein spürpilot mitspielt..

gab ja auch nix aufzuklären, bis auf den mysteriösen earl mobilee; und das klärt sich ja dann auch von selbst auf

Old Post 11-04-2006 - 21:26
intoxicated is offline Click Here to See the Profile for intoxicated Click here to Send intoxicated a Private Message Click Here to Email intoxicated Visit intoxicated's homepage! Find more posts by intoxicated Add intoxicated to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qube
ah uh ah uh

Reg.: Apr 2002

quote:

absolut.

das eheleben, der typ überm club, seine jobs - helge at his best mit tiefgang

nix da. nix kapiert das ist doch nicht das sozialdrama. das sozialdrama ist einzig und allein das schicksal von...

quote:
earl mobilee

...der niedergang eines reichen und beruehmten musikers, der alles verliert, sogar sein gedaechtnis und sein leben mit einem ball unter einem bahndurchgang verbringen muss...bis - ja bis - er endlich erloest wird.

"tach helge, wie geht's?"
"muss"
"ja, muss"
"muss....los"

und ich muss jetzt aufhoeren sonst verlier ich mich....

Old Post 12-04-2006 - 09:09
qube is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qube Click here to Send qube a Private Message Click Here to Email qube Visit qube's homepage! Find more posts by qube Add qube to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jubilee
king tschubby

Reg.: Apr 2003

quote:
Originally posted by qube

"tach helge, wie geht's?"
"muss"
"ja, muss"
"muss....los"

"is heiß, ne?"
"jo wetter, ne?"

dishing it out like a premiership footballer in a bentley showroom

it takes a teenage riot to get me out of bed right now

Last edited by Jubilee on 12-04-2006 at - 13:54

Old Post 12-04-2006 - 09:52
Jubilee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jubilee Click here to Send Jubilee a Private Message Click Here to Email Jubilee Find more posts by Jubilee Add Jubilee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
intoxicated
detoxicated

quote:
nix da. nix kapiert das ist doch nicht das sozialdrama. das sozialdrama ist einzig und allein das schicksal von...

...der niedergang eines reichen und beruehmten musikers, der alles verliert, sogar sein gedaechtnis und sein leben mit einem ball unter einem bahndurchgang verbringen muss...bis - ja bis - er endlich erloest wird.

also wenn die von mir angeführten themen keine sozialdramen sind weiß ich auch nicht. hinzuzufügen wäre noch der pflasterverkäufer. natürlich ist earl mobilees schicksal ein drama für sich, aber mit diesen ganzen kleinen strängen entsteht doch erst das (gesamt-)drama an sich!

ausserdem reflektiert dieser film die jugendzeit helges, vor seinem durchbruch als er noch in stinkenden jazzkellern sein dasein fristen musste. das IST das drama an sich, allerdings mit happy end.

ich liebe diesen thread, danke j-majik

PS:

quote:
„Ich brauche keine Waffe. Ich ermittle ausschließlich mit dem Gehirn.“ (00 Schneider)
„So lange man lebt, soll man rauchen.“ (Helmut Körschgen)
„Wem gehören meine Socken?“ (Dr. Hasenbein)
„Ich putze bis in die Dämmerung!“ (Vater Metulski)
„Skulptur kaputt! Skulptur kaputt!“ (Nihil Baxter)
„Ich bin alleinstehender Golfer.“ (Dr. Hasenbein)
„Ui, was schöne Nüsschen.“ (Helmut Körschgen)
„Ich könnte mich nicht erinnern.“ (Helmut Körschgen)
„Scheiß Kassenpatienten! Wer schickt mir nur immer diese einfachen Leute ins Haus?“ (Dr. Hasenbein)
„Drei Herren? In einem Raum? Da kann man wohl schlecht Fotze lecken!“ (Nihil Baxter)
„Herr Kommissar, ich nehme jetzt die Nase ab!“ (Helmut Körschgen)
„Wenn die Herren etwas Fruchtcocktail möchten, greifen sie bitte dort in die Schatulle, dort liegen sechs gelbe Äpfel.“ (Spürpilot Charlie Weiß)
„Diese Skulptur stammt aus dem Jahre 1! Das hier ist der Pillermann!“ (Nihil Baxter)
„Wes werd ich bezichtigt? Wes werd ich bezichtigt? Mord? Das ist eine Frage, die ich so nicht beantworten kann. Folgen Sie mir bitte in mein Atelier“ (Nihil Baxter)
„Kombiniere … Ein Wadenkrampf bei dem Hausmeister da.“ (Kommissar 00 Schneider)
„Polizei! Wir sind beruflich hier!“ (Kommissar 00 Schneider)
„Kuchen?“ – „Abgelehnt!“ – „Stattgegeben! Zählen Sie bis 10 und wählen Sie sich eine Zahl!“ – „Ich nehme die 80, bitte!“ (Fernsehmoderator – Kommissar 00 Schneider)

Old Post 12-04-2006 - 11:38
divine
sublime

Reg.: Jul 2004

quote:
Originally posted by cpt. ahab
whateva

wo is dein avatar?? du wirst dir zu guter letzt doch keinen eigenen suchen?

where's your avatar?? u won't search for an own at least, will u?

Old Post 12-04-2006 - 13:17
divine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for divine Click here to Send divine a Private Message Find more posts by divine Add divine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j-majik
rookie

Reg.: Apr 2006

j-majik stands for jungle majik. it's an event in edinburgh, once a year, where all the famous jungle djs come and do their stuff... the party starts around midnight, and finishes at 12AM, when we all go and have bbq, and continue partying. def. my favourite night. i hope there are nights like that in vienna. and yes, it is the name of one of my favourite djs.
anyway, i would like to go out this weekend to one of the clubs you mentioned in this thread. Can anyone give me any suggestions on where to go? Friday, Saturday would be my choice.

Old Post 12-04-2006 - 13:19
j-majik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j-majik Click here to Send j-majik a Private Message Find more posts by j-majik Add j-majik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cpt. ahab
fucked

Reg.: Dec 2001

quote:

„Ich brauche keine Waffe. Ich ermittle ausschließlich mit dem Gehirn.“ (00 Schneider)
„So lange man lebt, soll man rauchen.“ (Helmut Körschgen)
„Wem gehören meine Socken?“ (Dr. Hasenbein)
„Ich putze bis in die Dämmerung!“ (Vater Metulski)
„Skulptur kaputt! Skulptur kaputt!“ (Nihil Baxter)
„Ich bin alleinstehender Golfer.“ (Dr. Hasenbein)
„Ui, was schöne Nüsschen.“ (Helmut Körschgen)
„Ich könnte mich nicht erinnern.“ (Helmut Körschgen)
„Scheiß Kassenpatienten! Wer schickt mir nur immer diese einfachen Leute ins Haus?“ (Dr. Hasenbein)
„Drei Herren? In einem Raum? Da kann man wohl schlecht Fotze lecken!“ (Nihil Baxter)
„Herr Kommissar, ich nehme jetzt die Nase ab!“ (Helmut Körschgen)
„Wenn die Herren etwas Fruchtcocktail möchten, greifen sie bitte dort in die Schatulle, dort liegen sechs gelbe Äpfel.“ (Spürpilot Charlie Weiß)
„Diese Skulptur stammt aus dem Jahre 1! Das hier ist der Pillermann!“ (Nihil Baxter)
„Wes werd ich bezichtigt? Wes werd ich bezichtigt? Mord? Das ist eine Frage, die ich so nicht beantworten kann. Folgen Sie mir bitte in mein Atelier“ (Nihil Baxter)
„Kombiniere … Ein Wadenkrampf bei dem Hausmeister da.“ (Kommissar 00 Schneider)
„Polizei! Wir sind beruflich hier!“ (Kommissar 00 Schneider)
„Kuchen?“ – „Abgelehnt!“ – „Stattgegeben! Zählen Sie bis 10 und wählen Sie sich eine Zahl!“ – „Ich nehme die 80, bitte!“ (Fernsehmoderator – Kommissar 00 Schneider)

quote:
Originally posted by divine

wo is dein avatar?? du wirst dir zu guter letzt doch keinen eigenen suchen?

where's your avatar?? u won't search for an own at least, will u?

Hmm. That face you make. Look I so old to young eyes?

Sick have I become. Old and weak.When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not. Hmm?

Soon will I rest. Yes, forever sleep. Earned it, I have.

Strong am I with the Force... but not that strong! Twilight is upon me and soon night must fall. That is the way of things ... the way of the Force.

No more training do you require. Already know you that which you need

Ohhh. Not nat a jedi yet you are. One thing remains: john b. You must confront john b. Then, only then, a Jedi will you be. And confront him you will.

Mmm... rest I need. Yes... rest.......all Your father he is even he is gay.....

Told you, did he?
Unexpected this is, and unfortunate...

No. Unfortunate that you rushed to face him... that incomplete was your training. Not ready for the burden were you.

Remember you guys, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, clownstep.. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny

intoxicated...Do not...Do not underestimate the powers of the pendulum, or suffer your father's fate, you will. intoxicated, when gone am I (cough), the last of the Jedi will you be. intoxicated , the Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned, intoxicated... There is... another...Sky...Sky...stalker

"hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?"

Old Post 12-04-2006 - 14:26
cpt. ahab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cpt. ahab Click here to Send cpt. ahab a Private Message Find more posts by cpt. ahab Add cpt. ahab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baxter
OUT OF ORDER!

quote:
Originally posted by j-majik
j-majik stands for jungle majik. it's an event in edinburgh, once a year, where all the famous jungle djs come and do their stuff... the party starts around midnight, and finishes at 12AM, when we all go and have bbq, and continue partying. def. my favourite night. i hope there are nights like that in vienna. and yes, it is the name of one of my favourite djs.
anyway, i would like to go out this weekend to one of the clubs you mentioned in this thread. Can anyone give me any suggestions on where to go? Friday, Saturday would be my choice.

sorry bro, but i really wonder why you copy the name of a well known dj!!
where´s the point? even if there´s an event with a similar name, that doesnt change a thing for me...

whatsoever... maybe one day u´ll even manage to find the eventsection, i know its awfully tricky finding it...

Old Post 12-04-2006 - 16:53
Kane
haze

Reg.: Jun 2001

quote:
Also kann mir nicht vorstellen dass J Majik nach Wien übersiedeln wird, hab erst letzte Woche mit ihm telefoniert und da war noch keine rede davon, aber vielleicht hat er sich kurz entschlossen

quote:

nene, die firma gehört mir...

aber mein name kommt natürlich vom mörder in der frotteehose bzw. dem berühmten skulpturschänder, nihil baxter

die skulptur!!! die skulpturrrrrrrr!

wenn das nicht der weltberühmte spürpilot aufklärt!

Old Post 12-04-2006 - 20:31
Kane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kane Click here to Send Kane a Private Message Click Here to Email Kane Visit Kane's homepage! Find more posts by Kane Add Kane to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j-majik
rookie

Reg.: Apr 2006

quote:

where´s the point? even if there´s an event with a similar name, that doesnt change a thing for me...

Look... This is an Internet board. It's not like I came up to you and said "Hi, I'm J-Majik". But, if you are gullible enough to believe what you read on the internet, that's yo problem.

quote:

whatsoever... maybe one day u´ll even manage to find the eventsection, i know its awfully tricky finding it...

i know where it is... but, in case you haven't read my post, i've been asking for advice on which clubs to go to. What do I know about dnb clubs here in Vienna? Not much. They ain't on the net, and apart from J-majik, Total Science, and various other DJs from UK, I haven't heard of any of the DJs which are on your flyers... Plus, I don't speak deutsch! I don't know wtf you guys are talking about...
I've been to Arena once, but I was with a bunch of stuck up people who did not want to pay 10 euros to get in. It wasn't their cup of tea. But it is my cup of tea, which is why I'm asking all these questions.

Cheers to all the people who sent me a PM. I hope to see you this weekend.

"arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. even if you win, you're still a retard"

Old Post 12-04-2006 - 22:09
j-majik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j-majik Click here to Send j-majik a Private Message Find more posts by j-majik Add j-majik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cpt. ahab
fucked

Reg.: Dec 2001

"hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?""hey wie gehts euch?"

Old Post 12-04-2006 - 22:49
cpt. ahab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cpt. ahab Click here to Send cpt. ahab a Private Message Find more posts by cpt. ahab Add cpt. ahab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stevearouse
5min. 1 track?no thx

quote:
Originally posted by Synchroniza

Also kann mir nicht vorstellen dass J Majik nach Wien übersiedeln wird

Ja umgezogen isser aber sicher nicht nach Wien!

@ fake majik:

Try a few of the clubs, you´ll see there is nothing that vienna doesn´t have. A lot of different styles, a lot of different clubnights.

Or another Way would be to ask for a specific style you like then we could tell you where to go!

....and each and every first Sat/ Month: stereoSL- dreadbangers ball on Radio Orange 94.0

Old Post 12-04-2006 - 22:55
stevearouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevearouse Click here to Send stevearouse a Private Message Click Here to Email stevearouse Visit stevearouse's homepage! Find more posts by stevearouse Add stevearouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qube
ah uh ah uh

quote:

ist das eine kostprobe vom leider-nein-weltkulturerbe "oesterreichischer (sprich: wiener) charme"??

sei mal bissi freundlicher zu den zuagrasten blossfuessigen und lass sie sich nennen wie sie wollen, du xenophober moderator du!

Old Post 13-04-2006 - 10:01
qube is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qube Click here to Send qube a Private Message Click Here to Email qube Visit qube's homepage! Find more posts by qube Add qube to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kontext
needs no avatar

Reg.: Jan 2002

quote:
zuagrasten blossfuessigen

damit meinst du doch wohl in erster linie dich selbst, oder?

Old Post 13-04-2006 - 10:15
kontext is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kontext Click here to Send kontext a Private Message Find more posts by kontext Add kontext to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qube
ah uh ah uh

quote:
Originally posted by anafey

damit meinst du doch wohl in erster linie dich selbst, oder?

eben!! sprech ja aus meiner eigenen, bitteren erfahrung...

Old Post 13-04-2006 - 12:02
ritchie
Blogfried

Reg.: Aug 2002

quote:

Look... This is an Internet board. It's not like I came up to you and said "Hi, I'm J-Majik". But, if you are gullible enough to believe what you read on the internet, that's yo problem.

Look, this is a dnb i-net board, which basically means that pretty regularly dj's form the "scence" (which is, as you wrote, your cup of tea) visit this board - not as often as doa, maybe though. Still, most people would consider it unappropriate to just copy a name; to me, that doesn't prove your internet literacy at all, it just a sign of you not being all that creative... of course people will wonder if you're "the" j-majik, especially since you took care to use the exact same spelling

If you wanna play identity-switching, fine, there are discussion boards a-plenty serving that fine purpose. If I was you I'd get a different nick. But of course I'm not, I'm the real DJ ritchie. Well, may not the DJ, but still.

- #media #culture #technology
- #medien #kultur #technik

---
I beg to differ when bodies get stiffer.

Old Post 13-04-2006 - 15:36
ritchie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ritchie Click here to Send ritchie a Private Message Click Here to Email ritchie Visit ritchie's homepage! Find more posts by ritchie Add ritchie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
soulMate
rookie

Reg.: Apr 2005

pffff

@baxter & ritchie, die 2 gehirnakrobaten:

lest nach bei qube!

und: someone who mistakes a guy who calls himself j-majik (and tells about moving to vienna and not knowing any dnb-locations here) for the "real" j-majik is on the wrong forum himself.

Old Post 13-04-2006 - 17:42
soulMate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for soulMate Click here to Send soulMate a Private Message Click Here to Email soulMate Find more posts by soulMate Add soulMate to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 06:52 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > new to vienna