Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > the truth about raves...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mat
sound.selectah

Reg.: May 2001

the truth about raves...

...ich hab kurz nachgedacht ob das in den chitchat gehört - aber nein - ich finde das gehört eindeutig hier ins mainboard!!!

also - ich hab die fettest homepage zum thema "rave" gefunden!

...bitte unbedingt alles, gründlich durchlesen - das ist echt der brenner! wahnsinn!!!

...vor allem "the testimony" hat mich fast zu tränen gerührt!!!

There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strengh in the sound and make your transition.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 10:11
mat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mat Click here to Send mat a Private Message Click Here to Email mat Visit mat's homepage! Find more posts by mat Add mat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g-had
turkish

Reg.: Nov 2002

jaja da brechen die emotionen aus ..

cya 2 night..als trost gibts an vodka..

http://www.myspace.com/foxroxandgeetox
www.soundcloud.com/foxrox

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 10:14
g-had is offline Click Here to See the Profile for g-had Click here to Send g-had a Private Message Click Here to Email g-had Find more posts by g-had Add g-had to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mat
sound.selectah

Reg.: May 2001

quote:
I spent months attempting to master the art of dancing with glow sticks

...das ist echt zuuu lustig!!!

There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strengh in the sound and make your transition.

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 10:15
mat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mat Click here to Send mat a Private Message Click Here to Email mat Visit mat's homepage! Find more posts by mat Add mat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmf
noskool

Reg.: Jun 2002

quote:
The demons and satan are behind any music, including much religious music, that does not move us to worship, adore, and serve Almighty God and the Lamb.

bwahaha

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 10:20
rmf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmf Click here to Send rmf a Private Message Find more posts by rmf Add rmf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vince
board crew

Reg.: Jan 2003

Thumbs up

Ha,ha, unglaublich was der Mat für Seiten findet!

Raver accessories include backpacks designed with cartoon characters, bright beaded jewelry, pacifiers, and glow sticks. Water bottles and candy, especially lollipops, are the Raver's basic equipment.

Traurig, aber wahr...

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 10:28
vince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vince Click here to Send vince a Private Message Find more posts by vince Add vince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tenchu
the cake is a lie!

quote:

The Snare
I thank the Lord Jesus Christ that he allowed me to repent and to be led to a knowledge of the truth, and come to my senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who had taken me captive to do his will.

Amen

Ich find auch, die snare ist das wichtigste an dnb

darf man auch ohne drogen auf rave's gehen?
der hätt das vielleicht tun sollen

¡ǝı1 ɐ sı ǝʞɐɔ ǝɥʇ ... and we both said thngs youre going to regret...

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 10:29
tenchu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tenchu Click here to Send tenchu a Private Message Click Here to Email tenchu Find more posts by tenchu Add tenchu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Transformer
Leptoboy

Reg.: Nov 2002

quote:
The whole Rave Scene is a snare of the devil...

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 14:40
Transformer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Transformer Click here to Send Transformer a Private Message Click Here to Email Transformer Find more posts by Transformer Add Transformer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madjouninger
BetaBeatFreak

Reg.: Jul 2002

Unhappy

Und von Kondomen bekommt ma AIds!!!

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 18:18
madjouninger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madjouninger Click here to Send madjouninger a Private Message Click Here to Email madjouninger Visit madjouninger's homepage! Find more posts by madjouninger Add madjouninger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jubilee
king tschubby

Reg.: Apr 2003

halt ich für einen fake...

nein, keine beweise, außer daß mir eine religiöse sache ohne spendenaufruf mit angabe von konten grundsätzlich suspekt is

dishing it out like a premiership footballer in a bentley showroom

it takes a teenage riot to get me out of bed right now

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 18:21
Jubilee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jubilee Click here to Send Jubilee a Private Message Click Here to Email Jubilee Find more posts by Jubilee Add Jubilee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coda
original wobblist

Reg.: May 2002

yeah i`m still learning the glow sticks!
bleeding godbotherers, :BOXER:

don´t forget tho, none of us are really friends, we´re all decieving each other in satans:COOLD: own pre-planned litlle way

Out Now:

Coda - Shodan - Audio Danger

Zen & Coda - Joints // Big Up - Switch!

Coda - Shodan Pt 2 (The VIP) - Audio Danger / DNB ARENA Anthology 2

Forthcoming:

Coda & Skore - Everything - Flip Audio

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 18:34
coda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coda Click here to Send coda a Private Message Click Here to Email coda Find more posts by coda Add coda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kontext
needs no avatar

Reg.: Jan 2002

quote:
Originally posted by Jubilee

´

is vermutlich auch einer, genauso wie die ganzen "löblichen seiten" a la ... (hatten wir glaub ich schon, vor laaaanger zeit...

wemma nach "löbliche seite", spielt´s sich gerade zu ab

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 18:54
kontext is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kontext Click here to Send kontext a Private Message Find more posts by kontext Add kontext to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jubilee
king tschubby

quote:
Originally posted by anafey
(hatten wir glaub ich schon, vor laaaanger zeit...

der klassiker:

oder?

oh when the saints...

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 18:57
Jubilee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jubilee Click here to Send Jubilee a Private Message Click Here to Email Jubilee Find more posts by Jubilee Add Jubilee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spiceweasel
junger hund

Reg.: May 2003

quote:

deto,

va. weil er ständig von jesus als gott spricht...

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 19:02
spiceweasel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spiceweasel Click here to Send spiceweasel a Private Message Click Here to Email spiceweasel Visit spiceweasel's homepage! Find more posts by spiceweasel Add spiceweasel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kontext
needs no avatar

Reg.: Jan 2002

quote:

der klassiker:

oder?

oder?
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, spitze!!!!!! kannte ich nicht...

check this

uaaaaaaaaaaah, bestens

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 19:17
kontext is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kontext Click here to Send kontext a Private Message Find more posts by kontext Add kontext to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jubilee
king tschubby

quote:
Originally posted by anafey

oder?
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, spitze!!!!!! kannte ich nicht...

na dann nimm dir mal eine h zeit für die anderen rasputin seiten...

Old Post 05-12-2003 - 19:36
yezdegerd
IV

Reg.: Oct 2003

muahahaha!
oida! i glaub, der typ raucht zehennägel!
des is schon wieder so lächerlich, des kann kein fake sein!

Old Post 06-12-2003 - 01:42
yezdegerd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yezdegerd Click here to Send yezdegerd a Private Message Find more posts by yezdegerd Add yezdegerd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozenfant
mo' cowbell!

Reg.: Aug 2003

zechennägel rulez!

Old Post 06-12-2003 - 03:35
ozenfant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozenfant Click here to Send ozenfant a Private Message Click Here to Email ozenfant Visit ozenfant's homepage! Find more posts by ozenfant Add ozenfant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lorenzo

Reg.: Jul 2003

Arrow

quote:
Originally posted by mystie78
aber jetzt mal im ernst:

ist heutzutage der glaube an sich noch wichtig?? oder besser: kann er von nutzen sein?? an was glaubt ihr den so??

an das gute im menschen. oder liebe. oder die tatsache, dass wir doch nur einer einzigen idee entsprungen und das produkt einer höheren macht sind. geld vielleicht. oder an die fähigkeiten anderer. an sich selbst. gedanken.

Also ich glaube an Gott, an die Liebe,...

Na, jetzt ernsthaft, Boy/Lady, Finger weg von Omas Tabletten!!! Lass das, rühr sie einfach nicht an

Old Post 06-12-2003 - 22:19
Lorenzo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lorenzo Click here to Send Lorenzo a Private Message Click Here to Email Lorenzo Find more posts by Lorenzo Add Lorenzo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lorenzo

Reg.: Jul 2003

quote:
Originally posted by mystie78

OK?? hab' ich mich klar ausgedrückt?? du fühlst dich jetzt hoffentlich eh nicht angepisst, oder?? bist doch ein großer junge, oder?? wird schon alles gut werden, oder?? nicht zum weinen anfangen, mein junge!! ich kauf' dir auch 'n schlecker. ERNSThaft!!

Astreiner Konter. Fast hätt's mich berührt. Och, dabei hast dir richtig Mühe gegeben. Aber beim nächsten mal gelingts bestimmt.

Greetz

Old Post 08-12-2003 - 21:46
Lorenzo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lorenzo Click here to Send Lorenzo a Private Message Click Here to Email Lorenzo Find more posts by Lorenzo Add Lorenzo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mAx
F\/cK /\ D\/cK

Talking

hauts eich doch büdde die schädldeckn ein!!!! lol

mAx

Wenn Dir das Glück den Rücken kehrt,
und man im Stadion Pfiffe hört,
dann werden unsre Lieder
lauter um Dir wieder
Kraft zu geben kämpf mit Herz!!

F*CK THE

Old Post 10-12-2003 - 18:26
mAx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mAx Click here to Send mAx a Private Message Click Here to Email mAx Visit mAx's homepage! Find more posts by mAx Add mAx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
useless
freizeit eremit

Reg.: Jul 2002

eine weitere dieser seiten:

kennt wahrscheinlich eh schon jeder

useLess

Old Post 11-12-2003 - 13:35
useless is offline Click Here to See the Profile for useless Click here to Send useless a Private Message Click Here to Email useless Visit useless's homepage! Find more posts by useless Add useless to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 04:45 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > the truth about raves...