Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > 20.04 - Open Decks @ Club U Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Makeedo
-=READ THE BEAT=-

Reg.: May 2002

20.04 - Open Decks @ Club U

SRY fürs nicht in den Events posten, is eine recht kurzfristige gschicht:

Open Decks Night @ CLub U, Karlsplatz

On se decks:
Menace
DJ Vento
mojo + Kumpel
Obs. Neurosis

P.S: Bei Schönwetter ist der Gastgarten geöffnet!

aber dafür is D'n'B halb tot

Last edited by Makeedo on 19-04-2007 at - 16:16

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 15-04-2007 - 16:49
Makeedo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Makeedo Click here to Send Makeedo a Private Message Visit Makeedo's homepage! Find more posts by Makeedo Add Makeedo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
obs.neurosis
needs his medication

Reg.: Feb 2005

jo, würde mich da gern in sehr deeper weise anschliessen...

greetz,
obs.

Old Post 16-04-2007 - 06:16
obs.neurosis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for obs.neurosis Click here to Send obs.neurosis a Private Message Click Here to Email obs.neurosis Visit obs.neurosis's homepage! Find more posts by obs.neurosis Add obs.neurosis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wurzel;flo
der "kleine" flo

Reg.: Sep 2003

Re: 20.04 - Open Decks @ Club U

quote:
Originally posted by Makeedo

P.S: Bei Schönwetter ist der Gastgarten geöffnet!

endlich geht dass wieder los

Old Post 16-04-2007 - 09:03
wurzel;flo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wurzel;flo Click here to Send wurzel;flo a Private Message Click Here to Email wurzel;flo Find more posts by wurzel;flo Add wurzel;flo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

nice!

outdoor mit cocktail chillen!!!!

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Old Post 16-04-2007 - 10:09
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

übrigens, flo wenn du auch hinschaun willst, könnt ma am donnerstag im achtn pokern und nachher club u gehn?!

...und die anderen auch mitzahn!

"You know what? I don't want to hear about your dreams, ok. I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and no one's having sex, then I don't care."

Old Post 16-04-2007 - 11:06
TscHeChan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TscHeChan Click here to Send TscHeChan a Private Message Find more posts by TscHeChan Add TscHeChan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wurzel;flo
der "kleine" flo

hört sich gut an ... weiss aber no ned ob ich zeit hab am do. red ma noch !

Old Post 16-04-2007 - 14:01
wurzel;flo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wurzel;flo Click here to Send wurzel;flo a Private Message Click Here to Email wurzel;flo Find more posts by wurzel;flo Add wurzel;flo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Se.Vero
klub sir3ne

Reg.: Jun 2004

kann gut sein dass i ah auf an sprung samt plattn vorbeischau.

Old Post 16-04-2007 - 14:03
Se.Vero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Se.Vero Click here to Send Se.Vero a Private Message Find more posts by Se.Vero Add Se.Vero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
montz
anal freak

Reg.: Sep 2001

gibts da auch cd player ?

Old Post 16-04-2007 - 21:43
montz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for montz Click here to Send montz a Private Message Click Here to Email montz Visit montz's homepage! Find more posts by montz Add montz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
djSnare
strictlybeatsmassive

Reg.: Apr 2005

quote:
Originally posted by montz
gibts da auch cd player ?

habens alles im club u...

"Ravers don't really have culture, they're just hippies with technology!"

Old Post 18-04-2007 - 19:39
djSnare is offline Click Here to See the Profile for djSnare Click here to Send djSnare a Private Message Click Here to Email djSnare Visit djSnare's homepage! Find more posts by djSnare Add djSnare to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iljo
board crew

strictly homeez oder?

Old Post 18-04-2007 - 19:54
iljo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iljo Click here to Send iljo a Private Message Click Here to Email iljo Visit iljo's homepage! Find more posts by iljo Add iljo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

Damn, hab auf state of mind heut vergessn...

terminclash! und das unter der woche..
tststs..

Old Post 19-04-2007 - 10:19
impact
mad maniac

Reg.: Dec 2001

quote:
Originally posted by TscHeChan
Damn, hab auf state of mind heut vergessn...

terminclash! und das unter der woche..
tststs..

äääähm...SOM is heut und morgen is club U
hast nen tag verpennt?

Old Post 19-04-2007 - 12:54
impact is offline Click Here to See the Profile for impact Click here to Send impact a Private Message Click Here to Email impact Visit impact's homepage! Find more posts by impact Add impact to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
impact
mad maniac

Reg.: Dec 2001

TimeTablett:

22:00 - 23:30: Vento
23:30 - 01:00: Menace
01:00 - 03:00: Mojo B2B Urban Freak
03:00 - End: Obs.Neurosis

Last edited by impact on 19-04-2007 at - 20:26

Old Post 19-04-2007 - 13:09
impact is offline Click Here to See the Profile for impact Click here to Send impact a Private Message Click Here to Email impact Visit impact's homepage! Find more posts by impact Add impact to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

quote:
Originally posted by impact

äääähm...SOM is heut und morgen is club U
hast nen tag verpennt?

jaja wer lesen kann (und sich mit kalendern auskennt) is ganz klar im vorteil!

danke!
...habs echt nicht gesehen...

Old Post 19-04-2007 - 13:20
obs.neurosis
needs his medication

Reg.: Feb 2005

quote:
Originally posted by impact
TimeTablett:

22:00 - 23:30: Vento
23:30 - 01:00: Menace
01:00 - 03:00: Mojo B2B Kumpel
03:00 - End: Obs.Neurosis

nice one!

see u there!

Old Post 19-04-2007 - 13:54
obs.neurosis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for obs.neurosis Click here to Send obs.neurosis a Private Message Click Here to Email obs.neurosis Visit obs.neurosis's homepage! Find more posts by obs.neurosis Add obs.neurosis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jooddll ac??
25 ist keine zahl

Reg.: Aug 2004

alle plätze schon voll ? gibts die möglichkeit für ein kleines elektro set ?

niewiederbieder

Old Post 19-04-2007 - 14:10
jooddll ac?? is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jooddll ac?? Click here to Send jooddll ac?? a Private Message Click Here to Email jooddll ac?? Find more posts by jooddll ac?? Add jooddll ac?? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex_cc
4 8 15 16 23 42

Reg.: May 2003

wiedermal zu spät gecheckt.

far out......

95% Percent of teens would have a breakdown if justin bieber was standing on the edge of a tower ready to jump, copy and paste if your a part of the 5% yelling
"Jump Dickhead... and take the Jonas Brothers with you!!!!"

Old Post 19-04-2007 - 15:37
alex_cc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex_cc Click here to Send alex_cc a Private Message Click Here to Email alex_cc Find more posts by alex_cc Add alex_cc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jooddll ac??
25 ist keine zahl

Reg.: Aug 2004

e kloa wie immer

niewiederbieder

Old Post 19-04-2007 - 15:58
jooddll ac?? is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jooddll ac?? Click here to Send jooddll ac?? a Private Message Click Here to Email jooddll ac?? Find more posts by jooddll ac?? Add jooddll ac?? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TscHeChan
The Nightman Cometh

..kleiner tipp: der makeedo macht jedes monat ein open deck festl im club U, vielleicht schon mal vorfragen?!

Old Post 19-04-2007 - 16:12
alex_cc
4 8 15 16 23 42

Reg.: May 2003

quote:
Originally posted by TscHeChan
..kleiner tipp: der makeedo macht jedes monat ein open deck festl im club U, vielleicht schon mal vorfragen?!

hmm... soweit kann ich nicht vorplanen

95% Percent of teens would have a breakdown if justin bieber was standing on the edge of a tower ready to jump, copy and paste if your a part of the 5% yelling
"Jump Dickhead... and take the Jonas Brothers with you!!!!"

Old Post 20-04-2007 - 12:20
alex_cc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex_cc Click here to Send alex_cc a Private Message Click Here to Email alex_cc Find more posts by alex_cc Add alex_cc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ferengi
mojo

Reg.: Dec 2003

tonight!

Old Post 20-04-2007 - 18:24
ferengi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ferengi Click here to Send ferengi a Private Message Click Here to Email ferengi Find more posts by ferengi Add ferengi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 17:57 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > 20.04 - Open Decks @ Club U