Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > MIXES/(M)TRACKS > Knuckle Children Studio Mix (GEIN Dubstep mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Durchfallmann
vitaminC 4 durchfall

Reg.: Sep 2006

Knuckle Children Studio Mix (GEIN Dubstep mix)

Hello everyone!!

This is a new project Cristen, Weston and myself have been working on for the last couple of months. This studio mix is a collection of songs from friends and respected artists that we have been into and inspired by during that time. Be on the look out for collaborations with Trill Bass and more, as well as, a few dubstep releases on our own "GEIN" label called "Bad Chemistry" which you will be seeing a lot of in the near future!! Enjoy!!!

DOWNLOAD HERE!!

:TRACKLIST:

High Rankin - Bohemian Grove
Bro Safari - No Zone
Spl - Cobalt
Mayhem and Whisper Link - Trap Or Die
1$ON - Gang Culture VIP
Bar 9 - Murda Sound (Riskotheque Rmx)
Bar 9 - Murda Sound (VIP Mix)
Bar 9 - Murda Sound (Eskno Rnmx)
Bassnectar - Headsup
The Antiserum vs. Eskmo - 40 Monstahs
High Rankin - You, Me and the Devil
Ruckspin and Planas - Oxygen
Trill Bass - Haters
Bro Safari - Lip Friends
Babylon System and The Anitserum - California Style
Nero - Something Else
Bassnectar - Skin (Trill Bass Rmx)
Rusko - Jahova
Akira Kitashi - Pinball
Eskmo - Agnus Del
Caspa - Riot Powder intro feat. Rod Azlon
Jakes - Rock The Bells
Caspa - Rat-a-tat-tat feat. Mc Dynamite
Tc - Wheres My Money (Caspa Rmx)
Reso - If ya can't beat'em
High Rankin - Assault Weapon Religion
Chase and Status - Eastern Jam
Snoop Dogg - feat. Tanvi Shah - Millionare

For Worldwide booking inquiries, please contact abelGEIN at:

Aol: abelGEIN
EMAIL: abelGEIN@gmail.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 25-04-2009 - 17:28
Durchfallmann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Durchfallmann Click here to Send Durchfallmann a Private Message Click Here to Email Durchfallmann Find more posts by Durchfallmann Add Durchfallmann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ganjamann
HATER #1

Reg.: Nov 2006

Last edited by ganjamann on 34-18-1999 at - 08:39

Old Post 28-04-2009 - 16:58
ganjamann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ganjamann Click here to Send ganjamann a Private Message Find more posts by ganjamann Add ganjamann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Durchfallmann
vitaminC 4 durchfall

Reg.: Sep 2006

scheisse oida!

ihr kranken freaks

Old Post 28-04-2009 - 17:11
Durchfallmann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Durchfallmann Click here to Send Durchfallmann a Private Message Click Here to Email Durchfallmann Find more posts by Durchfallmann Add Durchfallmann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
intoxicated
detoxicated

Reg.: Jul 2003

Re: Knuckle Children Studio Mix (GEIN Dubstep mix)

quote:
Originally posted by Durchfallmann

Bar 9 - Murda Sound (Riskotheque Rmx)
Bar 9 - Murda Sound (VIP Mix)
Bar 9 - Murda Sound (Eskno Rnmx)

eskmo heißt der!

und: vip mix über alles!

on se saug-vorgang

Old Post 28-04-2009 - 17:24
intoxicated is offline Click Here to See the Profile for intoxicated Click here to Send intoxicated a Private Message Click Here to Email intoxicated Visit intoxicated's homepage! Find more posts by intoxicated Add intoxicated to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sohail
rookie

Reg.: Jun 2010

Hi friends, I am first time here and really found ti good by all means, Infact the topic is good to read and and sending this page to my other firends because they are always asking me for the good resources to read out

Old Post 23-06-2010 - 11:04
sohail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sohail Click here to Send sohail a Private Message Click Here to Email sohail Find more posts by sohail Add sohail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heidy12
rookie

Reg.: Jan 2011

Hi friends, I am first time here and really found ti good by all means,I hope it would b good for me

Old Post 11-01-2011 - 11:52
heidy12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heidy12 Click here to Send heidy12 a Private Message Click Here to Email heidy12 Find more posts by heidy12 Add heidy12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SNK
Yeah Science!

Reg.: Sep 2005

quote:
Originally posted by heidy12
Hi friends, I am first time here and really found ti good by all means,I hope it would b good for me

hail to the heidy!

Old Post 11-01-2011 - 12:00
SNK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SNK Click here to Send SNK a Private Message Visit SNK's homepage! Find more posts by SNK Add SNK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
technoid
board freak

Reg.: Nov 2007

gibts da auch an funktionierenden mirror?

Old Post 11-01-2011 - 12:43
technoid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for technoid Click here to Send technoid a Private Message Find more posts by technoid Add technoid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SNK
Yeah Science!

Reg.: Sep 2005

quote:
Originally posted by technoid
gibts da auch an funktionierenden mirror?

probiers nochmal ... im april 2009

Old Post 11-01-2011 - 15:33
SNK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SNK Click here to Send SNK a Private Message Visit SNK's homepage! Find more posts by SNK Add SNK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AshleePua
rookie

Reg.: Mar 2011

Man i love that Snoop Dogg - feat. Tanvi Shah - Millionare. That is just awesome.
And the studio mix is very good.

Old Post 16-03-2011 - 13:13
AshleePua is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AshleePua Click here to Send AshleePua a Private Message Click Here to Email AshleePua Find more posts by AshleePua Add AshleePua to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lanbiyu

Reg.: Jun 2013

Old Post 01-06-2013 - 07:32
lanbiyu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lanbiyu Click here to Send lanbiyu a Private Message Click Here to Email lanbiyu Find more posts by lanbiyu Add lanbiyu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 16:19 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > MIXES/(M)TRACKS > Knuckle Children Studio Mix (GEIN Dubstep mix)