Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other membersī tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > Promoters!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nepthys
rookie

Reg.: Apr 2007

Promoters!

Hi Everybody!

First of all i would like to say Large Ups! to this forum and all the people who use it ! cheerz!

long story short:
Im searching for promoter in this country to organize some realy great events in near future. So if any of you are interested or know some promoters plz hit me up on myspace,aim or icq wich u can see in my profile! Price is minimun and artist selection will depent on promoters.

With Best Wishes To Everybody!

Keep It Locked, Cheerz!!

Last edited by nepthys on 14-04-2007 at - 20:06

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 14-04-2007 - 20:03
nepthys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nepthys Click here to Send nepthys a Private Message Click Here to Email nepthys Visit nepthys's homepage! Find more posts by nepthys Add nepthys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Julo
retirement

Reg.: Feb 2004

arrrrr looks NICE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 16-04-2007 - 15:15
Julo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julo Click here to Send Julo a Private Message Click Here to Email Julo Visit Julo's homepage! Find more posts by Julo Add Julo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 09:30 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > Promoters!