Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > EVENTS > 22.12. - BEAT IT COMMIX - Flex - Vienna Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Destroyer
board freak

Reg.: Jul 2005

naja dann is das doch eher zarter.....zart aber deep.....

Danke MEGA!!:

Jugendwort 2011 ist mir nicht wirklich was eingefallen, hab ich halt "bumzua" geschrieben.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 22-12-2005 - 13:10
Destroyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Destroyer Click here to Send Destroyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Destroyer Find more posts by Destroyer Add Destroyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davox
a.damned.rocker

Reg.: May 2002

quote:
Originally posted by mat

links!

great

Old Post 22-12-2005 - 16:11
davox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davox Click here to Send davox a Private Message Click Here to Email davox Visit davox's homepage! Find more posts by davox Add davox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ritchie
Blogfried

Reg.: Aug 2002

zart wie ein schnitzerl:

aber isses auch deep? ich würd sagen, nach dem cover der letzten single zu urteilen, ja:

- #media #culture #technology
- #medien #kultur #technik

---
I beg to differ when bodies get stiffer.

Old Post 22-12-2005 - 16:14
ritchie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ritchie Click here to Send ritchie a Private Message Click Here to Email ritchie Visit ritchie's homepage! Find more posts by ritchie Add ritchie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mabudo
Plattenleger

Reg.: Sep 2005

ALARM noch gute 5 stunden...

und ein verflucht langes wohenende beginnt

>>> join every 3rd friday of the month, 16:30 @ Schwarzenbergplatz - Hochstrahlbrunnen <<<

Old Post 22-12-2005 - 18:47
Mabudo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mabudo Click here to Send Mabudo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mabudo Visit Mabudo's homepage! Find more posts by Mabudo Add Mabudo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tiger sushi
tiger sushi

Reg.: Sep 2003

sehr coole stimmung - musiktechnisch hätts ein bisschen besser sein können, aber sonst total cool!

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 10:32
tiger sushi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tiger sushi Click here to Send tiger sushi a Private Message Find more posts by tiger sushi Add tiger sushi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
montz
anal freak

Reg.: Sep 2001

yuhu endlich mal wieder im flex gewesenm, ich war leider zu zaach drauf gestern :P

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 11:14
montz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for montz Click here to Send montz a Private Message Click Here to Email montz Visit montz's homepage! Find more posts by montz Add montz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
'Cycle
°oO

Reg.: Jan 2002

commix!! ..konnte nur die erste stunde hören aber das war schon sehr fett

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 11:43
'Cycle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 'Cycle Click here to Send 'Cycle a Private Message Click Here to Email 'Cycle Visit 'Cycle's homepage! Find more posts by 'Cycle Add 'Cycle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eowyn
bubble bobble babe

Reg.: Jul 2001

musikalisch 1A, schon lange nichts vergleichbar gutes gehört !

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 11:56
eowyn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eowyn Click here to Send eowyn a Private Message Click Here to Email eowyn Find more posts by eowyn Add eowyn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flu
prairie dawg

Reg.: Oct 2002

woah!!

commix -> deeper than the deep blue see!!!

ein wenig monoton wars zugegebenermaßen schon teilweise, aber da muss man halt durch, wenns ans tauchen geht!

gutes booking -> gute nacht -> danke schön!

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 12:42
flu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flu Click here to Send flu a Private Message Find more posts by flu Add flu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dita
zuckerschnute

Reg.: May 2005

war super gestern!
...jetzt kann weihnachten kommen

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 12:45
dita is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dita Click here to Send dita a Private Message Click Here to Email dita Find more posts by dita Add dita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrissam

Reg.: Oct 2004

das commix set war wirklich sehr fein... guter spannungsbogen und das mixing hat mir auch sehr gefalln

epsilon war zwar die ersten 20 minuten enttäuschend, wurde dann aber imo immer besser.... netter abend

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 13:06
chrissam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissam Click here to Send chrissam a Private Message Click Here to Email chrissam Find more posts by chrissam Add chrissam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mat
sound.selectah

Reg.: May 2001

absolut next level!!! beste selection seit langem!!! was da aus camebridge auf uns zukommt im nächsten jahr - damn!!!

There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strengh in the sound and make your transition.

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 13:16
mat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mat Click here to Send mat a Private Message Click Here to Email mat Visit mat's homepage! Find more posts by mat Add mat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gossip
lichtvitamine

Reg.: Oct 2004

lange nicht mehr soviel spaß gehabt....war großartig!!!

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 13:40
gossip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gossip Click here to Send gossip a Private Message Click Here to Email gossip Find more posts by gossip Add gossip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
magicmarker
half man/half amazin

Reg.: Nov 2002

D
E
E
P
!

die burschen haben knallhart ihren style durchgezogen! so gefällt mir das! was für ne selection!

"Lache und die Welt lacht mit dir.
Weine und du weinst allein"

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 13:47
magicmarker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magicmarker Click here to Send magicmarker a Private Message Find more posts by magicmarker Add magicmarker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Japan Junglism
Warm Colors

Reg.: Aug 2004

got to agree that it was a deep session yesterday!

the music could not really get any better for me personally , 2006 lookin like the year of the Commix hearing some of the plates they dropped yesterday. Nice to hear the evolution of their sounds, wish more uk acts could be future thinkin as these boys.

great night, great vibes, great music, had a great great time. Couldnt say more really.

Respects for the booking and the wicked evening!

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 17:37
Japan Junglism is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Japan Junglism Click here to Send Japan Junglism a Private Message Click Here to Email Japan Junglism Find more posts by Japan Junglism Add Japan Junglism to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozenfant
mo' cowbell!

Reg.: Aug 2003

umm ja, what a phätt nite! =)

epsilon war schon ziemlich fein, würd mal sagen, sehr tolle vibes im flex. die commix-selection war dann meistens SEHR deep, ein paar ganz vereinzelte ausflüge in seichtere gefilde schon auch dabei (aber bei welchem set nicht?)... tolles mixing usw... jedenfalls große klasse im beatit gestern!

und große berauschung... schon mit gehöriger knalle von der resident-xmas-feier angerollt, da is dann natürlich noch was dazugekommen... und mir is jetzt noch flau.

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 18:18
ozenfant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozenfant Click here to Send ozenfant a Private Message Click Here to Email ozenfant Visit ozenfant's homepage! Find more posts by ozenfant Add ozenfant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_AFX_
tanzender Däumling

Reg.: Apr 2003

ich war ja jetzt schon laenger nicht weg und noch laenger nicht im flex, aber trotzdem haett ich nicht gedacht dass es mich derart positiv ueberraschen wuerde...

davon abgesehen haetts ein bisserl lauter sein koennen, aber dass is wohl noch meine eigene flex-schaedigung

quote:
... tolles mixing usw...
imho warn ein zwei uebergaenge schon mehr als durchdacht, sieht zwar einstudiert aus, macht den sound aber nicht weniger perfekt

das einzige was mir an dem abend gefehlt hat, war aber mehr schlaf... trotzdem

edit: pix plz ?

Last edited by _AFX_ on 24-12-2005 at - 15:00

Old Post 23-12-2005 - 18:53
_AFX_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _AFX_ Click here to Send _AFX_ a Private Message Find more posts by _AFX_ Add _AFX_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Farbrausch

Reg.: Dec 2005

Hallo!

Hat jemand vielleicht versehentlich einen
->schwarzen 0815 H&M Pulli,
->Groesse 38,
->mit Kapuze
->ner Kangaroo Tasche und
->nem V Ausschnitt

mitgenommen?

Er lag mit meinen ganzen anderen Sachen vorne bei der Buehne links. Hab ihn aber leider liegen lassen, und dann war er weg. =(

LG Farbrausch

Old Post 24-12-2005 - 13:18
Farbrausch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Farbrausch Click here to Send Farbrausch a Private Message Find more posts by Farbrausch Add Farbrausch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stoosh
rookie

Reg.: Aug 2004

war ein ziemlich fetter abernd

und dass die ferien endlich begonnen haben hat das ganze noch schöner gemacht.. commix haben wirklich colle sachen aufgelegt, konnte zwar nicht so viel tanzen--> da ein bisschen müde, aber
trotzdem schön

'Cos I know you'll love me more

Old Post 24-12-2005 - 13:24
stoosh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stoosh Click here to Send stoosh a Private Message Click Here to Email stoosh Find more posts by stoosh Add stoosh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScOOp
boom bap fetish

Reg.: Feb 2003

wohnsinn!!

gibts an mitschnitt??

Old Post 25-12-2005 - 11:34
ScOOp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScOOp Click here to Send ScOOp a Private Message Find more posts by ScOOp Add ScOOp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 03:05 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > EVENTS > 22.12. - BEAT IT COMMIX - Flex - Vienna