Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > Where is impact?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JustinTimberlek
rookie

Reg.: Mar 2003

Where is impact?

Hi I`m Justin!

I`m searching a guy called impact. I met him at flex a few weeks ago. There we drunk the whole evening and shaked the till 6 o`clock in the morning. He told me that he is a DJ and so I want to ask him to go on tour with me next summer cause he is really cool. But I don`t know where he is living.
So write me any information where I can find him. Thank you and RESPECT to IMPACT

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2003 - 17:22
JustinTimberlek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinTimberlek Click here to Send JustinTimberlek a Private Message Find more posts by JustinTimberlek Add JustinTimberlek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
side.kick
last boy scout

Reg.: Mar 2003

impact oder ][mpact

ps. na wie auch immer ich kenn keinen von beiden

Old Post 01-12-2003 - 17:44
side.kick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for side.kick Click here to Send side.kick a Private Message Find more posts by side.kick Add side.kick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phatsphere
snoozle's toppi-eyes

Reg.: May 2002

do you want his telephone number?

(i don't have it)

"there are two major products that come out of berkeley: lsd and unix.
we don't believe this to be a coincidence."
________________________--jeremy s. anderson

Old Post 01-12-2003 - 19:38
phatsphere is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phatsphere Click here to Send phatsphere a Private Message Click Here to Email phatsphere Find more posts by phatsphere Add phatsphere to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 08:37 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > Where is impact?